Chapter 4

A/N: I don't have anything to announce so.........
ENJOY~!

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO AND I NEVER SHALL!
_______________________________________________________________

??? P.O.V

Naruto raised his head off his desk and looked around. The classroom was pretty much empty. Leaving just the stinking Emo, Banshee, and himself.

'How long was I asleep?' Naruto asked Kurama.

"About 3 hours. Your sensei seems pretty late, don't ya think? " Kurama said.  "Well, now that you're up, my turn for a nap."

Naruto sighed. '3 hours huh? There's only one person in this world that can be that late. Oh well, can't be helped.' 

Naruto sat up and stretched, he knew who his sensei was now. He sighed again. No matter how much he stressed to his team, about being on time, that ninja was always 2 to 3 hours late, heck sometimes even 4 hours. Suddenly, Naruto picked up the ninja's chakra signature, Naruto leaned back in his chair and watched the door. And Hatake Kakashi popped his head into the classroom.

Kakashi looked around the classroom. He recognized Naruto, who was being way too relaxed in the teacher's chair.

"YOU'RE LATE!" Sakura yelled, pointing an accusatory finger at Kakashi.

Kakashi ignored the young kinochi's yell. He was rather unimpressed with the two newly graduated Academy students.

'They could have at least got into a defensive stance.' He thought. 

He sighed, "My first impression of you.........................................I'm rather unimpressed. Now meet me on the roof in 30 seconds." With that, he disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Sakura huffed in annoyance and started for the stairs, Sasuke followed a few seconds later. Naruto stayed in the chair, debating whether or not to climb up the building or to shunshin to the roof. He decided against both and used the stairs instead.

"Your too slow Naruto, hurry up!" Sakura yelled down at him from the top of the stairs.

"Shut up you useless Haruno." Naruto muttered under his breath.

He reached the roof and sat down on the steps to the right of Sasuke. Kakashi examined the three (more like 2) genin.  

"Okay why don't you guys introduce yourselves, tell me your likes, dislikes, hobbies, and dreams." 

"Why don't you go first sensei, we don't know that much about you." said a certain pink head girl.

Naruto looked at Kakashi and raised his eyebrows in a 'well what are you gonna say' look. 

Kakashi looked at the kunoichi then sighed, "I guess it can't be helped. Well, my names is Hatake Kakashi, I don't really like many things, my dislikes are none of your concern. Hobbies, I don't think I have any- 

'Ya right, I'm sure you don't, Kakashi' Naruto thought. 

He had seen Kakashi many times, curled up in a tree reading Icha Icha Paradise. Naruto shivered at the thought. God (sorry) those books were really weird. 

"-and dreams for the future, I don't think I have any." Kakashi finished. "Okay, your turn pinkie."

"My name is Haruno Sakura, I like medical ninjutsu, my family, and..........(cue fangirling squee), my dream is to become a strong kinouchi like the great Sannin, Tsunade, along with.............(cue another fangirling squee), and I dislike Naruto and Ino-pig ." Sakura proclaimed.