Chapter 4: My Decison

Katniss POV

I know I have to make a decision about having another baby. I also know how much Peeta wants one and I want to give Willow a sibling. This has really been the only thing on my mind.

Every time I go out in public, I feel like I notice babies more. I feel like everywhere I look a see a different baby. Maybe it's a sign. That Peeta and I should have another one.

Peeta and I's anniversary is tomorrow and I want to make a decision before tomorrow ends. I want to be able to tell him what I have been thinking. I am laying awake in bed thinking about this in my head.

If we do have another baby, Willow will have another sibling. And I would love it no matter what. I really just want Peeta to be happy.

I think I have made up my mind. I want another baby. I look over to Peeta who is sleeping soundly and I smile. I drift off to sleep.

In the middle of the night I feel someone crawl into the bed. I look over to see Willow climbing under the covers.

" Willow?," I call her. " Are you okay?," I ask her.

" I wanna sleep in your bed," she tells me.

" Why?," I question her.

" Cause' I had a bad dream," she tells me and I frown.

" Okay," I reply and she snuggles up close to me. We fall back asleep.

I wake up when I feel Willow crawl out of the bed. I look at the clock and it is 8:20 am. I get up and realize that Peeta isn't next to me. I go downstairs and the smell of breakfast fills my nose. I smell cinnamon rolls and bacon.

  I come up behind Peeta and hug him. " Good morning," I say to him.

" Good morning," he says back.

" Happy anniversary," I say to him and he smiles. He turns around to give me a kiss.

"Five years," he tells me happily.

" Yeah. Do you have anything planned," I ask him.

  " Maybe," he says giving me a smirk.

  " Well okay. If you don't wanna tell me, you don't have too," I tell him rolling my eyes in a funny way.

  I feel a tap on my leg. " Mommy. Im hungry," Willow tells me. I smile at her.

  " Me too. Do you think daddy will share his food," I ask her giggling.

  " Yes," she says as Peeta hands me the plate of breakfast that he made her. I put it on the table and help her into her seat. She sits down and digs in. We both join her and eat breakfast together.

  It is six o'clock and Peeta just told me to get dressed. " Katniss. You should get dressed in something really nice," he says to me as he hugs me.

  " What? This isn't nice enough for you," I say pointing at the clothes that I am wearing as I give him a funny smirk.

  " You always look beautiful. And I actually do like what you are wearing. I just have something planned," he says and I raise my eyebrows.

  " Well okay. I will go put something on," I give him a kiss and go to our room. I find a shorter red dress. I put on some black heels. Then I do my makeup and put on red lipstick that matches the dress. My hair is wavy from being in a braid so I leave it out but pin the top back.