Act and everything will be okay

Chapter 2 : Gwen's pov
"Did you see how he is ignoring me?" I whined "sweetie you know Neymar is not like this he need time" Marcela said "more that two years Marcy?" Yeah we got married when I was 19 and he was 20 "I know it hard sweetie come here" she said opening her arms and I cried on her shoulder for a while "Marcy can you make me some hot chocolate please?" I said drying my cheeks "sure sweetie go and get some rest" I nodded and walk Upstaris to my big white and gold room, I place myself under the blanket and read one of the thousand books I have which I already read them all, my phone buzzed and my moms name appears on the screen "Mae" "Gweney how are you?" "I'm great mom how are you?" "I'm good what's up?" "Nothing just having fun in Barcelona" Marcy bring me the cup and I mouthed thank you "oh how are you and Ney?" "We are perfect he is so cute and you know I'm so happy with him" I lied "Awww how cute I gotta go baby bye Te amo" "Te amo mom" I whispered and she hung up.
~after an hour
I decided to take a hot bath, I turned the water on and put some bubbles, I touched the water and it's kinda hot but relaxing, I take off my clothes and get in the tub, I closed my eyes and tried to relax
.
.
.
~Flash Back
"NEYMAR IM SO FUCKING TIRED FROM THIS LIFE" I said screaming and crying
"GWEN ALBERTO HÁEZ SHUT UP" he screamed back
"I DONT WANT TO SHUT UP STOP TREATING ME LIKE SLAVES YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE NEYMAR DA SILVA SANTOS JUNIOR" I said and I knew that I'm in a trouble now
He look at me with dark eyes, I get scared and walk back but my back hit the wall, he walk slowly then he grabbed my jaw tightly I feel like my bone is about to broke "Call me asshole again and I'll beat the shit out off you understood Puta" he hissed and I nodded with tears on my face.
~ End of flash back
Yeah since that day I'm calling him sir, I put a towel around my body, I walk out and find Neymar sitting on my bed, he looked at me and checked my body. "Sir are you okay?" I asked "yeah Bruna is downstairs she is sleeping over today so don't do anything stupid and stay in your room understood?" He said and I nodded, he walk out and close the door after him. I just lay there with my towel, wet hair and my tears making it more wet "when you are going to change Neymar??" I whisper and cried more.