New Start?

Chapter 7 : Gwen's pov
I was crying in my room when my phone buzzed
Luisito😍: hey Gweney
Me: Luisito sup
Luisito😍: I was wondering if you are at Neymar's house Cuse he found out that Bruna cheated on him 😖
Me: I know and yeah I'm at his poor him 😢
Luisito😍: is he okay now?
Me : no too much but we need to give him time to rethink
Luisito😍: right anyway when you are free come to hang out
Me: sure I'll try
.
.
.
Neymar's pov
~After a week
It's been a week and I'm here depressed and actually Bruna didn't deny that she tried to have sex with Leo it's the biggest shock I've ever had in my life, I decided to refresh my self anyway Leo and Luis is talking about Gwen 24/7 they even want me to bring her to our training well I decided yesterday to have a fresh start with her maybe we can be friends, after I showered and wore my simple pjs, I knocked her door "Yes?" She said opening the door "can I come in?" "Sure" she said and we sit at her bed "Gwen I know I've been so tough with you these past two years we used to be great friends so how about to have a new start?" I asked hopefully she will accepted "Neymar you think I'll forgive after what you did to me?" She asked ugh she is being her annoying self again "Gwen for gods sake I'm sorry what can I say more?" "Don't say I want actions" "okay okay give me a chance and I'll show I'm a good friend" "fine" she said and I nodded "so I'll call Leo and Luis to hang out" I said "okay I'll change" she said and I walk out finally maybe making our relationship better will make me more stress less.
~ after a while
"Bro what's up?" Leo said bro hugging me "good" I said, I welcomed them and sit at the garden "Oh look how cute are you" sofi said playing with my cheeks "sofiiiii" I whined and they giggled, Gwen walk out wearing short white dress with pink flowers on it, white sandals and left her black straight hair on her shoulders she look gorgeous "LEOO LUISITO" she said and hugged them both, I hate how their relationship so strong ugh snap out of it Neymar "Gweney this is my wife sofi" Luis said and Gwen hugged sofi "and I'm Antonella Leo's girlfriend" Anto said and hugged her also "I'm Gwen Háez Neymar's assistant" "nice to meet you" they say at the Same time and she smiled.