Who Run The World?

Chapter 13 : Gwen's pov
Ney and I still confused what we are going to wear I was in my red and black lingerie and he is shirtless weird right? But we get comfortable so fast "Ney" I said showing him red long dress "too classy" he said and I nodded, I keep searching when I felt his hands around my waist from behind "have I told you before that you have a perfect Latina ass?" He said and I blushed, he left wet kisses on my neck and I rest my head in his shoulder, he found my sweet spot and suck on it "ummm n..Ney we will be l..late" I moaned getting weak to his lips "we will continue this later" he smirked and walk out damn Neymar da silva stop being sexy for once please anyway I wear a short long sleeves black and white dress you can't say dress it's like a big sweater with long boots it's a little bit cold breeze outside and I HATE being sick, I left my hair naturally and put some make up "oh shit" I whispered touching the big purple hickey on my neck, I tried to hide it with foundation ugh it works but not too much.
Neymar's pov
We hopped in the car and I drive to Andres house, I look every now and then at Gwen and she is watching out of the window peacefully "omg what's that?" I said touching her neck "you left a hickey" she said blushing and I laughed my ass off "it's not funny Neymar they will see it" she hit my arm playfully "hide it with your hair" I said "okay" I parked Infront Andres house and we walk inside, the maid opened "HELLO EVERYONE" I said to the most of my teammates sitting at the big table and they welcomed me and Gwen, I sit between Luis and Sergio, Gwen Infront of me between Leo and Shakira "so Gigi red or white wine?" Anto asked "red please" she replied "me too Anto" I said "get up and pour for yourself" Anto said "ouch" I said getting up and they laughed "soooo" Luis whispered to my ear "so what?" I said sipping my red wine "don't act dumb da silva I can see the hickey on Gigi's neck" "it's not like I did it" I said and he give me the "cmon" look "fine I did" I gave up "I KNEW IT" he screamed idiot "huh knew what?" Ivan asked "oh nothing" Luis giggled awkwardly "Fatass" Geri said "tall Dick" "Stupid" "idiot" "GUYS" Shaki and sofi said at the same time so Gerard and Luis can shut up thank you girls "Okay who run the world?" Andres asked "Sofi" "Shaki" "Anto" "Raquel" Suarez, Geri, Leo and Ivan said at the same time and we burst laughing "Hahahahahahah I mean hahah Barça idiots Hahahah" Andres said losing his breath and we laughed more.