First Time At Camp Nou

Chapter 8 : Gwen's pov
Sofi and Anto are so cute we get along right away, they show me pics of their child's ADORABLE "you can't deny it we are the best attackers in the world" Leo said "yeah right look at me I'm Messi best player in the world with my cute face and dimples" Anto stand up copying Leo and they laughed "oh and I'm Suarez and the fattest one and bite every defender I see" sofi "Hahahahah hey it was an accident" Luis said "and I'm Neymar the sexiest one on the team" I said smirking and they burst out laughing include Neymar "Hahahahahah we are way cuter than that" Neymar said "yeah right" I said giggling "So Gweney are you coming to our match tomorrow?" Luis asked "umm I..." "Yeah she is coming" Neymar said and I smiled "Yaay that's great then we will meet there" Anto said and I giggled "you will love the matches you can scream as much as you want" sofi said "hahaha I'm a football lover I've always watched my teams matches" I said, it's getting late so they left we said goodbye and now its only me and Neymar "Neym... I mean sir thank you" I said shyly "first call me Neymar second no Need to thank me I'm trying to apologize for what I did" he said smiling, I dont know how I did it but I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him he was surprised at first, but he hugged my waist and rest his head on my neck, we stay like this for like more than 10 minutes "okaaay good night Neymar" I said "good night Amada" he said I walk upstairs and my heart beats so fast he used to call me Amada ( which means sweetheart in Portuguese) when we were little.
Neymar's pov
"GWEN MISS HÁEZ CMON WE WILL BE LATE" I screamed from downstairs, "COMING" she screamed back and I heard her footsteps, She is wearing Messi's shirt with black shorts and put her hair in a cute pony tail with no make up "let's goooo" she said excited and I giggled following her, I parked Infront camp nou and walked inside "would you go inside with me to the lockers room or sit at your seat?" I asked "it will be awkward if I walk inside with you I'll meet the guys after the match good luck" she said and kissed my cheek, she walk away and I stay still there touching my cheek and smiling like a silly teenager who Beyoncé just kissed him Shake it off Neymar.