Who are you?

Chapter 3 : Neymar's pov
"So babe wanna watch horror or comedy?" I asked, sitting at my room with Bruna, "comedy" my phone buzzed showing Leo name "Bro what's up?" "Why in hell you left the training early Ney I've been searching everywhere for you?" "Sorry Bruna want me to spend time with her" "that bitch again? She will destroy your career im sure" "Lionel she isn't a bitch i love her" "do whatever makes you sleep at night Ney don't forget Luis and I sleeping over yours tomorrow I don't want to meet your cocky girlfriend" "okay see ya" "bye" we hung up Bruna already played the movie and I sit next to her cuddling, that moment when your BFF and gf doesn't like each other AWKWARD, I remembered when I was talking with Gwen damn how someone so annoying can have that beautiful face and body, I really want to kiss her but I take my mind of it and kiss Bruna instead.
Gwen's pov
I decided to sleep so I wear a cute pjs and left my hair wet, I fall asleep but then I heard screaming "Uhhhh n..Ney faster" that bitch he is fucking her like usual, then I felt a tear on my cheek great Gwen you are crying again but this time it was louder he won't hear me anyway.
~Next morning
I did my morning routine and walk downstairs "good morning Marcy did the bitch left?" I asked and she nodded giggling, after a while Neymar come down shirtless and with messy hair ugh so sexy "Good morning Gwen" he said I look at him shocked "G..good morning sir" I said "Gwen I heard your crying last night?" "Like you care" I said and he tried to stay calm "anyway Leo and Luis are coming tonight stay at your room also" "I was wondering if I can go shopping with Marcy" I said and he shake his head simply, I huffed and walk upstairs, I continue reading my book but I feel thirsty I walk downstairs and thanks god that they were outside, I walk to the kitchen "who are you?" I heard a voice I look back and find Lionel "I....I."