Cheating

Chapter 4 : Gwen's pov
Gosh what I'm going to say, after a while Luis and Neymar followed him, "Ney this is your new girlfriend?" Luis asked and Neymar give my death glare "no I..I'm his assistant Gwen" I lied "oooh hey Gwen I'm Lionel Messi but call me Leo" he said smiling and I smile back, "and I'm Luis Suarez" Luis said and I shake his hand "of course guys who doesn't know the incredible MSN" I said and they giggle except Neymar I'm dead "excuse me" I said walking upstairs "hey you can stay with us and have company right Ney?" Leo asked "yeah sure" Neymar said and I nodded, Leo and Neymar playing Fifa while Luis and I chatting "Awwww how cute" I said while he is showing me his family pics "where are you from Gwen?" Leo asked staring at the screen "I'm Mexican" I said "you can play football?" Luis asked "no but I love watching you playing" I said smiling "we can show you some MSN tricks" Leo said pausing the game "cmon Ney lets go" Luis said and they walked outside and I sit Infront of them, they did some tricks "what you think?" Leo asked "GOSH YOU ARE AMAZING" I said and they giggled again except Neymar, "guys we should go clubbing now" Neymar said "yeah do you wanna go?" Luis asked "no actually I need to sleep early it's already 11 am" I said "aw too bad you are so fun to be around Ney is lucky" Leo said "thank you Leo see you soon" I said hugging him "nice to meet you Luisito" I said hugging Luis "please come to our training soon" he said hugging back "sure I'll try" I said and walk to my bed room.
Neymar's pov
"Wait guys I'll bring my phone" I said and followed Gwen, I opened her door and then locked it, "n...sir I'm sorry I.." She said half naked Cuse she was changing, I pushed her to the wall "Why did you fucking go out?" I hissed and her breath get heavy "I...I'm sorry they won't s..see me again" she said, I look down damn she is wearing black lace lingerie, I brushed my lips on her and she didn't kiss back at first but she couldn't resist me so she kissed me holding my neck, I depended the kiss but I remembered Leo and Luis is waiting so I pull away and walk downstairs fuck Neymar you just cheated on Bruna.