Back To Barcelona

Chapter 12 : Neymar's pov
Our matches In Brazil finished so Dani, Rafi and I going back to Barcelona, "do you need a ride?" Rafi asked "yeah I forgot to call Gwen to bring my car" we walk outside and I found Gwen standing Infront my car "Neeey" she run to me and wrapped her hands around my neck, I hugged her back and Rafi winked at me, I blushed and we pull away "welcome home Rafi" "thanks girl" they hugged and I rolled my eyes okay I hate it when someone else hug her "you want to drive?" She asked "no I'm so tired" I said and we hopped inside my red Audi "so how is Brazil?" She asked focusing on the road "great I met your parents and they are really excited about us having kids" I said and she blushed so hard "Deus they are awkward" I said "tell me about it" she rolled her eyes and I giggled.
We arrived home, I immediately changed my clothes and went to sleep Cuse for gods sake there is 6 hours difference in time between rio and Spain.
Gwen's pov
I was trying to play Fifa just curious about what's makes boys so obsessed with it when the door's bell ringed, I opened "Where is the Brazilian idiota?" Gerard said storming in "he is sleeping" I said giggling and close the door "fuck I called him a thousand time" "To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done" I completed in adele's song (hello) " but when I called you n...HOLY SHIT FIFA LETS PLAY" he screamed dragging me to the couch and I laugh "Okay I'll take Spain" he said "I pick Mexico" I said and we start playing....."YOU ARE CHEATING" he whined "HAHAHAHAH IM NOT GERI JUST ADMIT I SLAYED YOU" I said laughing hard he hit me with a pillow and I hit him back "damn can't I sleep in this house?" Neymar said walking inside the living room "No shit sleepy dick you have been sleeping for 5 hours" Gerard said and I nodded "oh and I SLAYED his ass in FIFA" I said smirking and Gerard send me death glares "OH NO YOU DIDNT" Ney said "OH YES I DID" we burst out laughing and Gerard is about to kill us "ANYWAY I came here to tell you that all the team is going to dinner at Andres's house" Geri said "that's including me?" I asked "duh you are this Dick assistant" he said and I giggled "okay thank you now bye" Neymar pushed him out and slam the door "FODA SE" Gerard yelled from outside "PUTA" Neymar yelled back and I laughed at their silliness.