Back Together

Chapter 17 : Neymar's pov
After training Leo, Sergio and I were coming out from camp nou, and Bruna was waiting for me "Hey Neymar" she said smiling abit "guys can you wait for me at the car?" I asked Sergio nodded but Leo give her death glare and walk with Sergio "what do you want?" I asked "Neymar I'm sorry P...please I can't move on" she hugged my chest and cry I've never seen her crying I hugged her waist Until she finished "Would you forgive me?" She asked "of course I would babe" I said smiling and she kissed me but it doesn't feel like Gwen lips shake it off Neymar "come sleep over mine" "okay but I'll go pack some clothes" I said and she nodded, I hopped in the car with Leo and Sergio "what happened?" "We are back" "WHAT NEYMAR JUNIOR ARE YOU INSANE?" "Leo calm down" Sergio said "I'm not insane Messi I love her" he know that I only call him Messi when we fight "and what about Gwen?" "Just a sex" "a sex?.... That's not the Neymar I know and I'll never be proud to know this one" he said and go inside his house when we arrived, I walk to mine Cuse we are neighbors and Sergio decide not to say anything "hey Ney" Gwen said "hey" I replied coldly and pack some clothes "where are you going?" "I'm sleeping over Bruna don't wait for me" "b..Bruna?" She asked "Yeah we are back" "but Neymar w...what about us?" "Us?? Hahahahahah there is no us Gwen and I'm sir for you not Neymar" I said and I regret so much saying that, she look at my with teary eyes and run to her room.
Leo's pov
"Papi lets play" Thiago said "Papi is tired Tio" I said fake smiling "What's wrong amor?" Anto asked sitting beside me "Neymar is back with Bruna?" "DIOS" (that means God in Spanish) "yeah and he called Gwen just a sex" "poor Gigi" she said sadly "you know go and stay with her I'll take care of Mateo and Tio" i said and she nodded.