Miss her?!!!!

Chapter 11 : Gwen's pov
I chat with guys till Anto came and we have breakfast together "Tio you know what?" I said "what?" "You are cutest thing alive" I said playing with his chubby cheeks and he giggled "GOD he is so much like Leo" I said to Anto and she nodded smiling "wait till you see Mateo" "oh right where is Mateo?" I asked pouting "he is with Nanny she will bring him after a while" she said and I nodded "so you are ney's assistant" "yup" "since when?" "Since two years" "that's great" "yeah Neymar is an amazing guy" "I know right I'm so happy that he broke up with that bitch like OMG she dared to flirt with my boy so disgusting" "hahah tell me about it" I said.
Neymar's pov
"PUTAAA" I screamed after Marcelo poured water on me and he ran away laughing "ughhhh fuck you man" I said "why Ney is angry?" David asked hugging me "Cuse im bored here" "yeah he miss the Barça team" Thiago said "it's not like that Tio you know that I love you but I miss someone" I said "Bruna?" Marcy asked "nope Gwen" they gasped at the same time yup Marcelo, David and Thiago knows about my marriage "AND SINCE WHEN YOU MISS GWEN" Tio screamed "shhhhh I apologized and we are friends now" "OMG THATS GREAT" David screamed "Jesus guys are you trying to tell all Brazil about it" I said and they said sorry "Ney is inlove Ney is inlove" Marcelo singed and hit him with the ball "ouch" he said and I stuck my tongue out.
~At Evening
Dani, Rafi, Thiago, David and I playing Fifa in my house "RAFI SHOOT" I said and he scored a goal, I high fived him when my phone buzzed "guys continue till I reply" I said and they did.
.
Bruna: Ney I miss you😭
Me: Bruna why in hell are you texting me
Bruna: because I miss Ney please forgive me baby
New Message From Amada💋.... I blocked Bruna number and answer Gwen
Amada💋: Neymar what's up? I wanted to know when you're coming back!
Me:  I'm good and I'm coming in two days
Amada💋: okaay have fun😊
I smiled at the screen and David snatch the phone from my hand "DAVID GIVE IT BACK TO ME" I scream and he run outside I followed him "DAVID LUIZ" I yelled he typed something and throw the phone to me laughing
Me: I miss you😔
"JESUS DAVID FODA SE PUTA" I yelled hitting him and he is laughing, we walked inside "Asshole" "nanana" he mocked me and I slapped him playfully "Kids" Tio said "you're old man" Dani said "look who is talking" Rafi said and we laugh, I opened my phone
Amada💋: honestly me too😰 there is no one to annoy me
Me: So I'm the annoying one😟
Amada💋: yup😌
Me:🙄🙄
Amada💋: hahahahhahaa
I can hear her laugh in my head and I smiled immediately.