Chapter Seventeen-It's going to be okay

Harry perused the kings cross station, looking for a familiar blonde head. He stood on tiptoe just to see over the staggering ocean of muggle bodies, in hopes of spotting Draco before he got onto the train.

"Give it a rest, mate." Ron said, clearly annoyed at Harry's behavior." you'll see him when we get onto the train."

"I know, but...It's been a whole summer since I've seen him"

Hermione stopped Ron before he could say anything else about the matter.  They continued on through the station until they came to the mundane looking platform between nine and ten.

"Harry, have you seen Ginny? She seems to have gone missing." Ron called out before Harry could run towards the platform. Harry looked back and noticed that she really wasn't there.

"She was with us when we got here, right?"

"You two don't notice anything, do you?" Hermione cut in, "she took off with her Dean a while ago."

"What's she doing with Dean?" Ron asked.

"You didn't know? They're dating now."

"They're...what?" Harry did a double take at these words.

"You didn't expect her to have a crush on you forever, did you? Especially not since Draco."

"Well....no. It just seems a bit odd that she would choose Dean," Harry said shrugging. He pushed his way into the platform and stood in front of the large red, 4-6-0 steam engine. Ron and Hermione followed and he hurried off to find try and find Draco, his lips tingling with anticipation.

"We'll see you later Harry, we've got to go to the prefects cabin," Hermione said dragging Ron to the train. Harry searched the crowd around the train, would that be where Draco was, the prefect cabin? The train signaled for the student to get on and he was dragged along with the rest of the horde of students onto the train. He walked to the Slytherin section of the train and trailed up and down the walkway.

At the very last car, Draco sat with Blaise, Pansy, Crabbe, and Goyle, talking in a low whisper. He knocked cordially before entering. They stopped talking and stared at Harry. He felt an awkward sensation arise in his chest. He nodded curtly to them, before going over to sit next to Draco.

"What? Don't have any other friends?" Draco scoffed.

Harry rolled his eyes before throwing his arms around Draco's neck, "god, I've missed you."

"Of course you did, what's not to miss."

Blaise shifted awkwardly beside Draco, casting Pansy discerning glances. She cleared her throat, "we can...uh...leave if you two want."

"Nah, you're okay," Draco said at the same time as Harry said, "yeah, that would be great."

"Um, yeah. See you later, Draco," Pansy got up and left, she was soon followed by Crabbe, Goyle, and Blaise.

"So, tell me about your summer," Harry said as the last of Goyles robes were out of sight.

"Uh, you first."

Harry noticed a sudden discomfort in the way Draco spoke, he ignored this and proceeded to tell him about his experiences that summer. Harry tried to make eye contact as he spoke, but every time their eyes met, he would look away. "I missed you a lot." Harry ended, "your turn. How was your summer?"

"It was fine. Nothing too spectacular happened. Same old, same old"

Harry felt a little disappointed, he was hoping for a more in-depth version of his summer. He didn't complain though. Just nodded and smiled at him. Harry threw his legs over the top of Draco's and leaned against the cabin door. "Okay, what about your father. Tell me about him. How did he take it?" 

He stared aloof into the wall opposite them before answering, "he was a little disappointed, but it was nothing too relentless."

"That's great," Harry exclaimed, but he couldn't help but get the feeling that Draco had lied to him. He fiddled nervously with the left sleeve to his robes, readjusting it several times before looking over at Harry.

"Don't look at me like that Harry." he snapped, his face softened, "sorry, everything just has to be perfect." fiddling with his sleeve once more. 

"You're already perfect, Draco," Harry said sitting up so he was sitting on Draco's lap. Harry brushed his lips over Draco's, he felt him shiver. Draco got rid of the space in between them, holding his cheek in his warm hand. Harry moved down his jawline with his lips and continued down his neck.

"Harry," Draco murmured. Harry sat up and placed his hands on Draco's shoulders, pinning him to the seat.

"Yes, Draco?"

"Nothing, I just like the sound of the word."

Harry gave a small laugh before kissing him again. They continued to kiss for the rest of the train ride, biting and sucking each other's lips, stopping only to take small breaths, but then getting back to their work.

The train screeched to a halt. Harry groaned. He wanted to stay on the train forever and kiss Draco.

"Come on then," Draco said, pushing Harry gently off of his lap. He held out his hand and Harry took it.  

They exited the train hand in hand, both grinning madly.

"You two make me sick." shouted a voice behind them. Draco's smile faded and his face hardened.

"Draco, ignore them," Harry said.

Draco let go of Harry's hand, turning to face the possessor of the voice that had just addressed them. "What was that?" Draco bit.

"Your father must be so proud," called a seventh year Ravenclaw, "his only son, unable to produce an heir." the other Ravenclaw around him scoffed.

"We have as much right to love as you do!" Draco shouted, shaking from anger. He pointed his wand at them. Harry grabbed at his arm.

"Ignore them, please."

He lowered his arm. "Actually what I would have expected from your sort." called the Ravenclaw as Harry pulled them away.

"'Actually what I would have expected from your sort' what does that even mean?" Draco grumbled getting into a Thestral pulled carriage.

"It's going to be okay," Harry said putting his head on Draco's shoulder. He moved away from Harry and glared out the window. "It's going to be okay," he said one more time.