Chapter Two-Nightmares and Sunshine

Draco wrapped his arms around Harry's chest and his head rested on his back. His warm breath heating his bare back, their pants stayed on as Draco insisted. As he slept, Harry listened to the even rhythm of his breathing. He did not sleep though. He hadn't really slept since they left. He was terrorized with nightmares from the war when ever he closed his eyes for more than the normal amount for blinking and such.

After a while of no sleep, he got used to it. At first it had severely affected him, but after a week he felt almost fine. It was getting through the night that was hard, once the morning had arrived he was fine. He didn't ever think of the consequences of it, he only thought about not having nightmares. If this was what he had to do to get away from them, then that was what he was going to do.

The clock on the wall stroked six and Harry removed the cage of Draco's arms from around him. Sitting up and making the whole bed squeak. He got off the bed in one movement to keep it from making any more noise than necessary. Draco rolled over, groaning and muttering about not wanting to get up. Harry grabbed his shoulder and rolled him back over. Staring into his eyes. "It's time to wake up."

"But I don't want to," Draco mumbled. "I just want to stay in bed all day. I don't know how you wake up this early. Please, tell me how."

Because I don't sleep. "I'm just used to it I guess. It's like my brain has created this clock in my head that tells me when to wake. Now get up or I'll have to drag you out of bed."

"Please don't make me." Draco put his face into the pillow.

"Fine" Harry whispered. He went to the end of the bed and grabbed hold of Draco's ankles. "You asked for this you lazy arse." he pulled hard, not moving him very far, just enough for him to get that he was serious if he did not get up.

"Don't you dare." He growled. He still didn't move.

Harry pulled harder stepping backward and taking him off of the bed. Draco grabbed at the sheets as he went.

"No, Harry, stop." He was now on the floor with the sheets that he had grabbed. His pajama pants had slid up to knees and Harry got a glance at them before Draco stood and flattened them back up against his legs.

"Draco. Your leg."

"Harry it's nothing." Draco took a step towards the kitchen but Harry strode in front of him and put a firm hand on his chest, pushing him back.

"Let me see."

"No, Harry. It's nothing really."

Harry didn't move. He wanted to double check what he thought he had seen. "Draco, I will physically pull your pants off your body if you don't show me your leg. What was that?"

Draco swallowed and took a seat on the bed, bringing his knee up to his chest and rolling the bottom of his pants up a joint. "Please don't freak out."

"It was the fire wasn't it?" Harry swallowed back tears when he saw Draco's leg. Burn scar suffused his leg, they had healed more fully in the front of his calf, but it still looked awful. He had gotten them when attempting to rescue him from the fire of his burning house. He rolled up the other pant leg the other one had the same amount of damage done as the other. "This is what you didn't want me to see?"

"Yes, Harry. They're so ugly. I can't stand to look at them. I've tried everything to get rid of them, but the fire was started using dark magic. I didn't want you to see them. They're disgusting."

"Oh stop it, they are not even that bad. You don't mind me looking at that one." Harry said pointing to the huge scar across his chest, which had also been his fault. "What's the difference?"