Help

Victoria’s Perspective:

March 3rd 2018

“Wake up!” I hear someone yell very loudly.

“Shut up!” I yell back.

“Then get up.” They say back.

“Once it’s noon.” I say.

“It’s two in the afternoon.” They say.

“Then wait till four.” I say.

Then I’m awake since someone jumped on me.

“Who the hell was that?” I say standing up. Laura and Raven both point at each other. “You guys suck. I have a head ache someone go make me tea.” I say sitting on the couch.

“That’s what you get for drinking.” Raven says.

“I only had a couple.” I say.

“Yeah right.” Laura says.

“Shut up! I haven’t had beer for a long time.” I say defending myself.

“So what are we doing today?” Raven asks sitting down beside me.

“I thought Victoria was going to Louis and ask for another date.” Laura says.

“Why would I ever do that?” I ask.

“Because you said you were going to last night.” She says.

“I would remember that.” I say.

“Well it happened and you don’t.” Raven says.

“So are you going to?” Laura asks sitting on the other side of me.

“I don’t like hi. I’m not going to lead him on and break his heart even more.” I say.

“Aw you care about his heart.” Raven says.

“What’s your guys deal with me and Louis? We are over. Stop trying to get me to get back together with him.” I say standing up.

“Someone’s in a bad mood.” Laura says.

“Oh my gosh.” I say.

“What?” They both say.

“I remember you Laura! I remember you, Alex, Hannah, everyone from grade 9, 10, and 11! I remember!” I shout.

“Yay! I’m remembered.” Laura says.

“That was a lot you remember. When did you remember this?” Raven asks.

“When I woke up.” I tell her.

“CELIBRATE GOOD TIMES COME ON!” I sing at the top of my lungs.

“Maybe if you keep remember stuff, you’ll remember who hit you. That’s if you saw.” Laura says.

“It could happen.” I say.

“So what are we doing today?” Raven asks.

“We should barge into the boys house!” I say. They both look at me wide eyed. “I was kidding.” I say.

“Gosh, I thought you were serious.” Laura says.

“Well you little missy, I wasn’t kidding about. You and Harry need to get back together.” I say.

“But his friendship-“ I cut her off.

“Isn’t going anywhere as long as Louis and I aren’t together which will be forever. Do you really want to lose your relationship because of me?” I ask.