Epilogue

In a couple of weeks Harry and Laura moved to London. They got settled down after a month of living there.

Raven and Liam shortly after moved to London with Chloe and Niall on the promise she made to Victoria. They got settled in, in a couple of months.

They all went on in life the best they could based on what happened in their pasts. Raven still breaks down once in a while because of it but Liam is always right there to help her through.

After a couple of years, Laura and Raven became friends again as well as Liam and Harry. They became close again along with Niall and Chloe.

They all got jobs and started a life there.

After another year or two Niall and Chloe get married.

On August 16th 2040 Liam and Raven have a baby boy named Jason Ezra Payne.

Just over a year later on December 24th 2041 Laura and Harry had a baby girl. She was given the name Valerie Louise Nora Styles.

In 2051 Niall and Chloe had a baby girl named Sarah Jaclyn Horan. Laura and Harry also had another child this year, a boy named Ian Andrew Styles.

They stayed really close over the years.

They never hear from Victoria again but they do know she is doing well.

TO BE CONTINUED IN: The X Problem