~Chapter 16~

•Eunice•
I gasped awake making me sit up right away. I groaned feeling pain in my leg. I laid back down. I groaned and hovered my hand over my leg. I took a deep breath and focused. I felt my leg start to heal. The doctors probably thought I was still human. But I'm not. I then punched the cast cracking it open. I pulled my leg out and onto the bed, my wound was gone. I smiled. Never knew I had healing. I then got off the bed and walked out the room. I saw a nurse come up to me.
"Woah woah woah where are you going?" The nurse said making me start to hum.
"I can go" I said hypnotizing her making her nod. I ran off and down the stairs.

I rushed to Phoenix. I bumped into Kirk making me fall back.
"Hey! Watch where you're going!-" he snapped but then he looked at me. He gasped and helped me up.
"Sorry!" He said making me hold my forehead.
"It's ok, no big deal" I said making everyone else look at me.
"How did you get out of the hospital? And where is Praise?" Kylah asked making me shrug.
"She wasn't in my room when I woke up and I hypnotized the nurse and ran out" I said making them smile.
"What happened?" I asked seeing Kirk and Will sweating.
"We fought a demon" Will said making me nod.
"Well, I'm gonna go home now, if you guys need anything, I'm at my house." I said making me turn around. But then I was pulled back and turned around facing Kirk.
"What?" I asked making him look at me.
"we need you to ask you're uncle to summon Satan" he said making my eyes widened.
"No, he can only be summoned when it's important!" I said making Kirk shake my shoulders back and forward.
"Please!" He said and stopped shaking me. My head felt dizzy.
"Uhh- fine" I said all loopy. I shook my head.
"I hope you guys know what you're doing" I said making him nod.

We walked over to Uncle Greg's house. I knocked on the door and uncle Greg stood there.
"Come in children" he said making us walk in. Walking here to Uncle Greg's house, everyone told me their theories. Why huge monsters keep showing up in this realm?
"Um uncle Greg? We were wondering if we can speak to Satan?" I asked making uncle Greg look at me.
"Is it important?" He asked making me nod.
"It may involve the end of this realm" I said making him groan. He said his chant and summoned Satan up in front of me. I gulped.
"Why did you summon me?" He asked making me gulp.
"Uhh, do you know who and why monsters are appearing at random moments on this realm?" I asked making Satan put his hands forward in front of his chest. He pulled his hands apart and a grey glass ball appeared. The glass ball showed a vision.
"It is not me but an old student of mine. Malthious, to you kids his name is Damian. He has learned many from me until he dropped out and abandoned his studies. His dream was to rule every realm in the universe, so century by century, he had been planning a way to rule all the realms, by taking the realms gem. Each realm has a gem that is hidden, if he finds all 7 gems and uses it against everyone, he will be unstoppable and he will be the new ruler of all the realms." Satan said making us gasp.
"He is attacking this realm but you must collect all the gems before he does. In order to travel to the other realms you must wear these" Satan said giving us a bracelet each with a blue gem on it.
"This blue gem will show you the way to the portal to the nearest realms and how to find the gem in that realm" satan said making us nod.
"Go now! Before he takes all the gems" Satan demanded making us jump. Then he disappeared.
"Really? Treasure hunt! I don't play games! I'm a warrior!" Will yelled making me groan.
"Warriors protect their own and if this realm is part of this disaster then you must protect it." I stated making him groan.
"Come on we got to find our gem" Kylah said making me nod. Kylah, Jewel, Katherin, Paisley, Praise, Kirk, Will, Jayden and Muslim were here in front of me.
"Let's do this?" I asked making them all nod.