~Chapter 5~

•Kirk•
We all made it to the school. I was flying next to Will and John while Rencie and Muslim were behind us. Katherin and Praise were running to school with Jayden and James decided to fly with Eunice. I hope she didn't run off. I waited 2 minutes and I immediately saw James and Eunice land right in front of us. Once I saw Eunice stand up straight, I noticed the tips of her wings had slid behind her and her wings had folded up. Her wings were huge. They formed a curve over her head, Considering her short height but still her wings are huge. She's around 5 foot 3 and her wings folded up to 6 foot or close to 6 foot 5. That's a lot of weight on her back though. She walked over towards me and glared at me.
"What are you looking at?" She asked as her Wings had pulled back into her back as she walked beside me.
"Uh, nothing" I said as she continued to walk into the school with James following behind her. I turned towards the entrance and just stood still.
"Huh" I said a bit surprised. Will and John looked at me.
"What?" Will asked making me look at him.
"Is it me? Or did Eunice get shorter?" I asked making them both chuckle.
"Dude, we grew taller." John said but Will laughed.
"Eunice is just short in general" Will said making me laugh until all the sudden I felt something start to wrap around my entire body making me grunt in shock and struggle to move until I fell forward hitting my face on concrete. John and Will had also been wrapped by...vines? I grunted and looked up towards the entrance seeing Eunice standing there, looking away with one hand pointed towards us.
"I may be short, but I'm not deaf" she bellowed quietly and calmly seeing her look towards us with a calm glare. Then she turned to the doors and walked inside. I grunted and grabbed a hold of the vines on my side, I gripped it tightly allowing my hands to freeze the vines around me. I then pushed my arms out seeing the ice break around me. I pushed myself off the ground and stood up. I saw John burn the vines around him and stand up blowing the ashes off him and Will had used his dark magic to make the vines tear off him. We stood beside each other.
"She's gotten used to her powers. I didn't even know she can do that. That's the earth element right there" Will stated making me look at him.
"She got me stuck in ice this morning." I said making him look at me in shock.
"Water too?" He said pretty shocked. John looked at me and Will.
"Does she have the fire element? Or Air? Or dark magic?" John asked making me shrug.
"I don't know. The only people who actually know all her powers are the girls" I stated until all the sudden, the bell had rang seeing a fire had blasted out from the top of the school building. My eyes widened.
"Oh shit! We're gonna be late!" I yelled as I instantly bolted inside.

•Eunice•
I managed to walk up the stairs without anyone seeing. I bet when I first step into the hallway where my locker was, every kid would be staring at us. Once I reached the top of the stairs, the crowed hallway had instantly gone quiet. The look on my face had him blank. I saw everyone's faces all turn into hard glares. Hatred and part of fear had driven past all of their faces. I gulped quietly and looked down, I began to walked towards the crowd seeing them all move aside, enough for me to walk through. All I heard were mumbles and whispers as soon as I walked by.
"Here's one of those fakers."
"I can't believe they would scare us like that?"
"Do you think they faked the dragon that attacked the school?"
I felt my face turn blue, flushed with embarrassment as I continued to hear them mumble about me and my friends.
"I heard she used to be human"
"No wonder, she probably got those guys to listen to her. I knew humans were bad"
I was about to explode as soon as someone mentioned the fact I was human. Humans are not weak. Just because we have no powers doesn't mean we're weak. There was a reason why we didn't really get along with creatures like these guys. It's because they scared us. I decided to stay calm and keep quiet. If I burst to flames these guys would think I'm a psychopath. I made it to my locker and everything seemed to have gone back to normal, everyone went back to walking around the halls and chatting their day away. As soon as I heard the bell ring, I quickly grabbed my bag and shut my locker. I then made my way down the hall and entered Brewery. I saw Jayden sitting in our usual spot making me walk over to him. I sat down beside him seeing him look at me.
"Are you ok? Everyone in the hall taunted me." He whispered making me sigh and keep my head down.
"They all think we're fakers, and they think I'm bad because I used to be human" I mumbled making Jayden pat my back.
"Don't listen to them. They don't know what's going on so" he said making me look up at the front of the class.
"Alright class, today we are brewing A healing potion. It will allow any injury to heal itself once you drink it. Some of you in this class down have healing abilities so I suggest you pay attention" Mrs. Green said making me pull out my notebook and start to write down the ingredients for the potion.