Chapter 8

Caine's P.O.V.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

Just wow. My wolf was right, she is...different.

She isn't Jane. Well I mean she is Jane. But that was just incredible.

Her eyes; I liked them that glossy emerald green. But this new electric blue is so much more enticing, mesmerizing, filled with so much emotion.

Her once soft chocolate brown hair turned to black like a raven's wing almost glowing blue. The power that shot from her was indescribable. It rolled off of her in waves. It made the room go silent before you could blink. Everything was so calm. It was like being wrapped in a warm embrace. She is like nothing i have ever seen.

So much power, but it's so soft and delicate. I'm scared to see her if she's angry, who knows what she can do.

"She can do a lot of things," my wolf pipes in.

"Like what?"

"Lets have a chat shall we?" You can almost see his wolfy grin spread across his face.

And with that said his knowing voice fills my head and floods me with knowledge.

Jane's P.O.V.

I can't go downstairs.

I'm a freak.

I'll be shunned or something.

Or worse.

I'll be kicked from the pack.

"Can they even kick a Luna from the pack?" I ask my wolf.

"Only the Alpha can. But its never been done since Alphas and Lunas are usually mates, being away from your mate for too long can kill you" her soft voice floating through my head.

Her voice is soothing, like the melody of a love song.

"Anything else I should know?"

" One more thing unless you have more questions." 

" No I have none so tell me!" I'm kinda excited to be learning about this stuff. Its all so new.

Her soft voice pulls me out of my excitement.

"In a couple days you....well we... will be going into heat." She giggles and a wolfy grin appears on her face.

"What is a heat?" I ask dumbly.

"Well...you see..heat is when... Uhm..how should i put this?" I can see her pacing around my head. It's weird. I can see her but I can't see her. Its like when you zone out and start thinking and images appear, but I don't have to zone out to see her.

"Heat is when your scent changes and all unmated male wolves find you irresistible, especially our mate and since we're so powerful the pull is much stronger then any regular wolf's. And on top of that he's an Alpha and you're a Luna so that just adds to the pull. Basically what I'm trying to tell you is you and him won't be leaving the bedroom until your heat is over. But it only ends after you've been fully mated and have his mark."

She's starting to get dirty over here.You should hear her thoughts. All the dirty things she wants to do to Caine! Oh wait.. Never mind those are my thoughts.

"Can I see you now?" I ask her.

"Of course I've been dying to come out I wanted to unleash my ass on that she-wolf downstairs... But I already got us in enough trouble coming out so quickly since your body hasn't changed yet. And I don't mean like when we change into the wolf form, I mean your muscles and bones change as they harden and become more flexible than a regular human's bones."

My mouth just drops open. You mean there's more changing? I've only seen myself once and that was with the mirror from Skylar. I haven't gone to look again because I'm scared of what I might see. Now my body has to change too?

"Just tell me when your ready and I'll come out, at first it might hurt and feel weird but after the first change it wont anymore."

She's excited I can feel it. I can see her tail wagging and and she's jumping around in the back of my head.

"Ok I'm ready!" I say shakily, it's the pain I'm worried about.

My skin begins to feel like it's crawling, this is definitely a weird feeling. Soon the sound of cracking is filling my room. Then the pain starts. It's like being set on fire, being ripped in pieces and then being put back together the wrong way. I refuse to scream this time, so I clamp my mouth shut.

My face is gone, now it has turned into a snout and my legs now bend like a wolfs'. My back arches to contort into its new shape. I feel like a pretzel be kneaded and rolled out only to be formed into a new shape. My fur is coming through my skin and making me itchy.

Finally I'm standing on all fours. I wanna see! To the bathroom mirrors!

Slowly I put one foot in front of the other. I have four legs to control now instead of two. I can barely handle those so why not add two more into the mix.

I can do this, this isn't so hard. I've reached the bathroom door and am now making my way into the bathroom. I barely make it through the door way. My whole body swept the door frame walking in here.

I turn and face the mirror with my eyes closed. Slowly I open them. In front of me is my wolf.

Tall, long, slim legs. Muscled shoulders. A long black tail wagging back and forth. My ears are perked up and forward. My eyes are a soft blue.

"Why do our eyes change shades of blue?" My voice ringing through my own head.

"Because thats how you tell our emotions." She says.

"What do the colors mean?"

"Ice blue is our regular color, soft blue, like now, is calm and relaxed, dark blue is lustful, and black is angry, every wolf's eyes turn black when their angry." This is a tone of voice I haven't heard from her yet. It's like listening to a teacher. Hmm must be a Luna thing.

Back to describing my wolf. My fur you can guess is black. But in this lighting it looks dark blue.

My paws are huge! Bigger then Casey's! If i thought Casey was a big wolf I was sadly mistaken. She would look tiny compared to me. She would look like a house dog.

She probably stood at about 5'8" in wolf form and 5'7" in human. But I'm about Casey's height, which isn't all that short to some people but I think it is. My wolf however is about 7 feet, much taller than my human self.

"Why are we so big?"

"Because we hold much power, can we go downstairs and let people see us? Oh please oh please? I want to see their faces!" She begs me. 

"Okay, okay.....okay! We will go downstairs!" I cant resist her, she gave me the puppy dog eyes. Somehow she hijacked my eyes as I was looking in the mirror and I just couldn't resist.

I stalk out of the bathroom and out into my bedroom again.

"Oops sorry looks like the doors are closed! Looks like we cant go! Oh well maybe another time!" I say and jump on my bed. Everything is so much clearer in wolf form. My senses are stronger. I can smell everything. And I can hear the conversations downstairs but I tune them out. Even my eye sight is so much better.

Speaking of eye sight as I'm looking around my room I see my tattered clothes on the floor, too bad that was my favorite shirt. I'll have to ask the girls if they want to go shopping with me later.

"Oh no missy we're going downstairs! Perks of being the Goddesse's daughter is we have certain powers and I know for a fact that you have one of them already" she speaks up.

"Oh yeah and what is it?"

"Well you remember that time when you threw up and then had to crawl into bed in pain because you thought you were dying?" She giggles the last part.

"Of course I remember, what about it?"

"Well that was one of your powers coming in... You can manipulate things like people and objects.. So imagine your turning the handle on that door over there and then it swinging open."

I do as she says and sure enough the door swings open.

I guess I have to go downstairs now.

Slowly I make my way to the door, I'm really hoping all goes well....

It's short i know.... Bummer... But anyways you guys know what to do!