Chapter 9 continued

The water lapping on my toes made me look down. I hadn't realized i was still walking. The cool water felt good on my flushed skin between the run and the change.i stepped a little bit further into the water , it now reaching my calfs.

The water was just inviting me in. I walked in a little bit further. The water tickling the top of my knee. I might as well just take a quick dip then hop out before Caine comes back.

I turned around and scanned the woods looking for Caine. I didn't see him so i figured it would be safe to slip off the shirt. I quickly slid it up and over my head and tossed it to the shore.

I walked in the water so it covered my chest and just sat there admiring the pretty view. It was hot outside and this water just felt so good against my flushed skin.

How silly of me thinking i could take a quick dip. This weather was way to nice and the water just felt way to good.

I slipped under the water and felt the refreshing water calm my flushed cheeks. I came up from the water releasing my breath and pushing my wet hair out of my face.

The only thing that could make this better was if Caine was here. Well of course he would make it better. Now that i know I'm his and he's mine i just want him around all the time. He just makes my day even when i find out I'm a giant wolf and have unnatural powers.

Images of kissing Caine skimmed through my mind making me smile like an oaf.

Caine's P.O.V.

After she left, i went to another one of my trees. I use to come here often to swim when i needed to get away from everything. I probably have about four or five trees around here that have my clothes in it.

I found one of my trees and slipped on a pair of white basketball shorts. Just as i was walking out of the woods i saw her coming through the trees. I cant help but admire her. Shes just so beautiful. Her curvy figure . Long tanned legs and bright blue eyes. I liked her before when she had green eyes and brown hair but i like her so much better now. This is the real her. Not some disguise. Her hair coming to her butt long and sleek. My shirt looks good on her. It just comes to the bottom of her bum.

Just then the wind blew her scent towards me and I was enveloped on her peaches and cream scent mixed with my cinnamon. It smelt like a peach cobbler. The smell was almost as delicious as her. She does things to me that I cant explain.

I watched as she walked into the water. Slowly covering her feet then her calves and then her knees. She turned around looking through the trees like she was looking for something but decided it was clear. What she did next was blow my mind. She reached for the bottom of the shirt and slowly tugged it up over her head. I know i shouldn't be watching her do this but I wasn't doing it to be a pervert. I truly admired her. I didn't care that she was naked in front of me. Her body was just as perfect as she was. She was my world and I've only known her for a few days. Her hips gave her the perfect curve every girl would die for. Her long slender legs. Her thin waist and her not so small butt. I watched her until her small frame slipped under the water

I couldn't help but find myself wanting to be with her in the water to wrap my arms around her waist and pull her into my chest and just enjoy the day with her.

I was going to do just that. I walked quickly from the trees out to the water line. I slipped of my shorts and walked into the water to join my girl.

I caught her right after she flipped her hair away from her face and all i saw was a big smile oner face. I slipped my hands around her waist and nuzzled my nose into her neck taking in her scent. Tingles spreading up my arms.

She relaxed back into me when she felt the sparks.

"Hey babygirl" i smiled down at her.

"Hi" she replied back looking up at me.

"What are you doing out here doll?"

"Oh i saw a tap dancing elephant and i wanted to see if i could catch it. What do you think i was doing out here? " she turned around and looked at me.You could see a faint hint of a smile. She tried to keep a stern face on but it cracked and her pearly whites came shinning through.

Jane's P.O.V.

Well this definitely just got better. Standing in the water pressed against Caine. Naked. Omg hes naked. Omg im naked.

What to do what to do...