chapter 10

janes P.O.V.

naked in the lake with Caine. i didn't really know if i was ready or not for the whole sex thing. but i just can't help but let my mind wonder to that standing here like this. my bare chest pressed to the bottom of his , every inch of our bodies pressed into each other like a jigsaw puzzle. his member poking at my lower stomach. maybe i did want him like that. even if we just had our fist kiss not that long ago.

he's my soulmate he was made for me just as i was made for him. i wanted him now.
sure i was still a virgin but I've had a lot of close encounters in my teenage years. maybe doing it right now wasn't the best idea. but who says a little make out sessions cant happen? i went on my tiptoes and kissed the sweet spot between his jaw and neck and i felt him shiver and pull me closer even though that was nearly impossible. i threw my arms around his neck an trailed kisses around his jaw down the front of his shoulder and across his collar bone. i was stopped when his fingers brushed the underneath of my chin and tilted my head to look at him.with his other hand he pushed some hair away from my face and put it behind my ear before sliding it back out and placing it on my cheek and with his thumb rubbing a path sending sparks down my body. he slid his other hand from my chin to my other cheek and looked into my eyes. i was taken aback by how many feelings flooded his eyes. passion, amusement, humor,love,but yet they still looked guarded. my arms fell from around his neck and slid past his broad shoulders and down to his chest where i let them rest as i felt his heart pick up a little. slowly his face came closer to mine and i can feel his hot breath fanning my face. his heart beating faster and finally the gap between us was closed as our lips danced in sync with one another.

his hands falling down my face , my neck,the front of my chest where one grabbed my breast and the other continued roaming my curves. i couldn't help but let out a moan a his hand squeezed my breast. his other hand fiinding my bum and lifting me up to wrap my legs around him and deepen the kiss. he pulled away and i met his eyes for a brief second meeting his shining gold eyes and i new immediately it was his wolf. before i knew it his lips were trailing down my neck across my collar bone and up to my ear where his tongue flicked out and soon his teeth followed to nibble on my ear. i shivered and pulled my legs tighter around his waist. letting out soft breathy moan.

"princess if you don't stop making noises like that i wont be able to stop'" his breath in my ear making me shiver and squeeze my legs tighter.he growled and crashed his lips onto mine. i gasped in surprise and he wasted no time plunging his tongue into my mouth his taste exploding on my tongue where they met in a tango.

i felt the water moving around me i don't really care where we are going as long as this doesn't end yet .my back hitting sand and Caine's weight pressing over the top of me. my legs still wrapped around his waist. his hands leaving my bum and roaming over my hips and across my tummy up to my neck.... then he tilted
my neck to the right and moved his lips From my lips to my exposed neck and licked a trail from my shoulder to behind my ear and blew lightly on it. i moaned loud this time. Caine tilted my head to meet my eyes and soon his words reached my ears.

"are you ready for this?" at first i didn't understand what he was saying then it clicked he wanted to mark me every marking is different. i cant even imagine what mine would look like. i looked at him and nodded my head and tilted my head back into position. he trailed some more kisses before i felt his canines press into my neck and sent chills down my back causing my to dig my nails into his back. and then i felt his teeth plunge into my tender spot and pain shot through me but it soon dulled down and became pleasure as he licked the little drops of blood away closing the bite and returning to my mouth to give me one last long passionate kiss before he untangled my legs and arms from around him and tossed my clothes at me.

soon both of us were dressed, well i was to an extent i had on a shirt that barely covered my new well rounded bum. Caine reached out took my small hand in his large one and gently lead me across the sand and to the steps that lead to the glass house.

"yanno princess this could be our house one day" he said as he stopped walking and took my other hand in his.

"we can raise our family in it grow old and pass on the legacy to our kids'' .

that sounded nice, really really nice. i looked up at him and smiled

"i would like that Caine i would love that actually, lets make it happen" a smile spread across his face and he pulled me into a hug where he placed a kiss on my forehead. and we just stayed like that for a while. outside the two story glass house where we would raise our none yet existent family.

emphasis on yet.

love