chapter 16

woah! what a morning! who saw that coming? i know me an Caine didnt! phew! it was now 3 in the afternoon and Caine finally had to leave my room so he could shower. We had tried to shower earlier and we did... that was round 2 Then round 3 was back out in my room where we got all sweaty and had to shower again which is why caine is in his room before round 4 happened. i was already showered and dressed. my hair was braided back and i just had on some shorts and a t-shirt nothing fancy. i didnt have any makeup on just some chapstick. i left my room and headed down stairs to see everybody. i havent seen anyone since my first change. walking down the hallway i can hear chatter from the kitchen.Just a few girls in the kitchen. i couldnt exactly hear what they were saying but i could make out skylars voice.

rounding the corner into the kitchen the chatter stops and i get starred at. i search the kitchen for skyler and found her sitting on the island counter talking to two other women i didnt recognize.  

"hello!" i chirped out with a smile on my face and waved at skylar. i liked skylar the moment i met her i felt comfortable around her. AND Caine told me today hat Skylar is John's mate. John is Caines beta. which explains why i felt so much power when i first met her even though i had no idea what i was a couple days ago.

"hey jane! how ya doin? havent seen ya since last night! i heard about the date thing... yeah that sucks that she showed up but if it makes anything better Caine only took her out there once so he could tell her things werent working out between them."

i was dumbfounded after that one. i wonder why he didnt say that when i asked. but then agan i didnt give him time to answer.

"oh yanno im doing dandy! cant complain to much these days just a couple changes and thanks sky! but im over it already! no biggie but Casey well, i'll have to take care of her one way or another because im not going to be putting up with her much longer if she keeps acting like she owns my mate"

" well Jane i ould say after this morning you're doing more then dandy! its 3 in the afternoon and you and Caine are just now coming out of your room! dont think we dont know what happened almost all day!" she winked at  me and the other two just giggled. my cheeks turned bright red and i looked down at the ground.

one girl piped up. she was pretty she was tall and built athletically. her eyes were brown and shaped like almonds. her hair was black and her skin was olive. she had a slim nose and thin lips.

"oh i remember my first heat" she paused and blushed "me and Jai didnt leave my room for two days! its a wonder we didnt have a baby" she laughed a little and picked up a mug and took a sip." im jennnifer by the way but you can call me jen or jenny which ever your more comfortable with!" i wasnt really paying attention to her name. that last sentence had me thinking back to earlier. oh god no! im to young to have a baby! im only 17! i cant even imagine the look of horror on my face right now. i tried to refocus on the topic and  smiled at jen. " im Jane its nice to meet you Jen" my mind really wasnt focuisng on the conversation i was more worried about the fact that i could be having a baby in 9 months! ok Jane done freak out we'll talk to Caine later we'll work things out just relax. besides i cant be right? no, doubt it, im just worryng to much. thats all.

refocus Jane! i made eye contact with the other woman in the room. her name was emily and she had really pretty red hair and green eyes. she wasnt tall but she wasnt short either. she was a nice height for a woman and she had a nice shape like an hour glass. she was quite and her features were soft. they fit her well. she was 17 as well and her mate was Coal. Jen was 19. the girls seemed nice and i got along well with them. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------