Your Betrayal

WARNING: this book contains sex scenes, among other things. Readers' discretion is advised.

Brendon gasped as Ryan came inside of him.

"Oh my..." Ryan panted, collapsing underneath the younger boy. Brendon lowered himself so he was next to Ryan on his back.
"That was incredible," Brendon whispered, the content feeling that followed orgasm settling over the room. Ryan leaned over and kissed Brendon on the cheek.

The ping of a cell phone disturbed the peace. Brendon grumbled as he reached onto the nightstand, picking up the offending phone and glancing at it. The smile dropped from Brendon's face. Ryan then noticed whose phone Brendon was holding.
Brendon stared down at the screen again, tears welling up in his eyes. He handed the phone to Ryan. Ryan froze as he read the text from Keltie.

thnks for the great time last night, ry ry. when can we do it again?

Brendon cleared his throat. "When...?"
"Look, Bren," Ryan flustered, feeling extremely guilty.
"Were...were you cheating on me with her? Or were you cheating on her with me?" Brendon whispered as the tears flowed down his cheeks.
"Look, Brendon," Ryan said, the color draining from his face. "I...I never wanted...Keltie and I were taking a break...I never meant to get involved with you."
Brendon jumped to his feet. "So, I was just, what? A rebound?" he asked incredulously.
"It's not like that," Ryan said.
"Ryan Ross. You need to choose: Me or Keltie," Brendon whispered shakily as he got dressed.
"Um..."
"Oh my gosh, there shouldn't be thought involved in this," Brendon hissed, grabbing his phone off the nightstand. "If I'm not your first choice," Brendon yelled, heading for the door. "Then have a nice life, Ryan Ross. I hope you and Keltie are happy together."

Brendon stormed out of the apartment, his heart shattered. As soon as he was outside, he let the sobs rip through him. He walked the familiar way to his house and walked in the front door.

"Brendon? Is that you?" His mother called from the kitchen.
"Hey, mom," Brendon said, unable to keep his voice steady.
"Sweetie, what's wrong?" his mom asked, walking into the doorway.
"Ryan...cheated on me," Brendon wailed, running up the stairs and into his room. He threw himself onto his bed, letting the tears flow. 

***

Brendon wasn't in school the next day. Or the day after that. He didn't answer any of Ryan's texts, or accept any of Ryan's calls. He stayed in bed all day, only getting up to eat, shit, or shower.
One morning, he felt kind of strange. He had a churning feeling in his gut, but he tried to ignore it. 
He pulled out his phone and sent a quick facebook message.

B: hey, G. Could you come over? Something's wrong.

The response was almost immediate.

Gerard: sure. I haven't seen u at school...You okay?
B: just come over. i'll tell you when you get here.

Just as Brendon sent it, he felt that churning feeling in his stomach again, and he sprinted for the bathroom. He grasped the toilet-bowl and was violently sick. He sat there, his forehead against the cool porcelain, when he heard a small knock on the door.

"Hey Brendon, it's me," Gerard Way said from the doorway.

Brendon weakly looked up at him. "Hey."

Gerard did a double-take when he saw how bad Brendon looked. His skin was pale, deathly pale, and he had clearly lost a lot of weight. He just looked miserable. The glimmer was absent from his usually lively, sparkling chocolate eyes.

"What happened, Brendon?" Gerard asked, sitting on the edge of the tub and gently rubbing the younger boy's back. Brendon sighed in appreciation as he reached for the handle and flushed.
"Ryan...cheated on me with Keltie," he murmured, shakily trying to get to his feet. Gerard caught him just as he was about to go down again and put a stabilizing arm around the boy's waist. He helped Brendon get over to the sink, so he could rinse his mouth out.

"I'm sorry, Brendon," Gerard whispered, assisting the boy back to bed.

"It's whatever. That...that's not even the worst part, G," Brendon said sadly, rubbing his tummy.

"What is, then?"

"I...I think I may be pregnant."