Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge

Gerard drove recklessly. He completely disregarded everything but his intention to make Spencer pay for hurting a member of the Way family. Luckily, Spencer's place wasn't far, and it was easy as hell to find.
Gerard shut off the car and threw the door open, shoving the keys in his pocket. He got out and stormed to the front door. "Hey, Spencer!" he shouted, his hands on his hips. "Get the fuck out here! We need to talk!" He rapped his knuckles on the front window. There were a few moments of stillness, then the door opened. Gerard grabbed Spencer by the front of his t-shirt and pulled him close.
"What is your fucking deal, man?" Spencer asked, feeling very confused. Gerard arched an eyebrow. "Do you have any idea who the hell I am?" Gerard whispered, glaring into Spencer's eyes with an intense hatred.
"Um...I know I've seen you before, but, um...I don't know you." Spencer said calmly. Gerard tilted his head. "The last name's Way. That's all that matters," he growled.
"You wouldn't happen to be related to Glory Way, would you?" Spencer asked timidly, growing afraid. Gerard responded by punching him in the gut.
"As a matter of fact, I'm her cousin," he said in a chillingly calm voice. Spencer's eyes widened, and he swallowed nervously. "Why do you feel you have to beat girls—girls who aren't even half your size and have no way of defending themselves?" Gerard continued in the same detached monotone, his eyes incredulous. "What man does that? Wait. I know. You are no man...you're a coward. A coward who has to hit girls to feel powerful."
Spencer shoved Gerard away from him and clenched his fists. "How dare you! I'm not a coward!" he said indignantly.
"Why else would you savagely beat a girl who couldn't tip the scales beyond a hundred ten pounds dripping wet? How could you..." Gerard whispered. "What the fuck could she have possibly done to you?"
Spencer rolled his eyes and shrugged. "Doesn't listen to me, defies me, talks back. I had to discipline her."
Gerard stared at him in abject disgust. "What do you mean, didn't listen to you? H-how does anything possibly explain what you did to her?"
"She said 'no' to me. I had to put her in her place," Spencer replied nonchalantly.
"She said 'no' so you nearly beat her to death?"
"She refused to have sex with me," Spencer smirked. Gerard shook his head.
"That's a woman's fucking right, you insufferable moron!" Gerard hissed. "It's people like you that give the male gender a bad rep," he said, delivering a swift undercut that had Spencer staggering backward and into the apartment. Gerard slammed the door shut behind him, then noticed something. "You fucking soundproofed your apartment!? Why, so the neighbors wouldn't hear her screams as you hit her? So they couldn't call the police?" Gerard hissed as he gave Spencer another hard shove. "So nobody could hear her sobbing and pleading while you raped her? Well, it's gonna bite you in the ass...nobody can hear you scream. Nobody's gonna be rushing to save your sorry ass. It's just you and me, Spencer," Gerard purred, fixing the other boy with an icy stare.
"I can still fight you," Spencer muttered.
Gerard shrugged. "Well, I suppose you could do that. But it won't do you any good," he said as he backhanded Spencer across the face. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna kill you. You're just going to wish that I had," he whispered cruelly. Spencer rolled his eyes in a failed attempt to appear unfazed. "So...let us begin," Gerard said as he slammed Spencer to the floor.

Charlie held her sister's hand as Dr. Iero worked between the older girl's legs. He touched something there that inadvertently triggered a flashback. Glory started screaming and thrashing in the chair. The doctor ended up having to put her under. "I'm sorry," Dr. Iero whispered as he administered the anesthesia. She tried fighting it.
"Spencer, no more," she whispered.
"Everything's gonna be okay," Charlie whispered softly. Her sister let her eyes shut and weakly nodded.
"Y-yeah." She was officially out.
The procedure went on for another half hour or so. The doctor cut the thread then got to his feet. "All done," he whispered. "Now, I wouldn't recommend she do any strenuous walking, exercise, et cetera. Sexual activity is definitely out of the question until the stitched have dissolved." He took out a prescription pad and started scribbling. "These are very important, you need to make sure she never misses a dose. I have written several prescriptions: antibiotics, antivirals, anti-inflammatory, pain killers." He said as he tore them from the pad and handed them to Charlie. The younger girl nodded.
"I'll get them filled right away. Should she walk?"
"As long as she doesn't go too fast, she ought to be fine. I would keep an eye on her, regardless." The doctor whispered as Glory slowly regained consciousness. Charlie smiled as she helped her sister to her feet. The girl wobbled a bit but remained upright.