2

Jade's POV

Please just somebody get me out of here. The sun is blazing outside and Beck made me sit with the others to eat lunch. Andre is trying to come up with a song for his music exam, Cat is playing with her food and Robbie is doing something stupid and complicated on his massive pear pad.

Oh, and surprise surprise Miss Tori Vega won't stop going on about how she is going to be in another new production.

'So which celebrity is it starring in your Oh - so - glorious production then Tori?' I say, getting bored.

"Oh, just...Daniel Terrat'

'Daniel Terrat??!!!' I shout 'you mean, Daniel Terrat from The Scissoring?!'

'That's the one' she says with a smile. She knows. She's doing this on purpose.

I stand up, pulling away from Beck's grasp.

'How come I never saw the auditions for this?!' I shout

'Well.. They said they wanted a cheerful and friendly character so I thought you wouldn't want to auditi-"

'Beck?! Did you know about this?' I shout

Cat stops playing with her food.
"Guys, stop. It's too hot to argue! Look, heehee my salad is melting!" She says.

'No Jade I didn't.' He pulls on my arm to get me to sit down but I won't.

"Great, thanks Tori" I say sarcasticly

"Oo Toray you gonna get hurt" Rex says

I walk off. How could she not tell me that an actor from my favourite film was starting in a production that I could of been in?

Beck's POV

Jade walks of, I don't blame her. I'll give her a few minutes to cool off before I go and find her.

"Once my brother watched the Scissoring and then he had a dream that I was a massive pair of scissors and that I was going to cut all his hair off" Cat says cheerily.

'Hey Robbie, didn't you have that dream?' Rex says.

"Rex!!" Robbie says as her covers Rex's mouth.

"Ughhh I just can't write a song in this heat!!' Andre sighs.

"Hey, let's go to the beach! Sikowitz said that it's only 25 degrees there" Says Cat. It's not often that Cat has a good idea so we agree to meet outside my RV tomorrow, Saturday.

I leave my food and try and find Jade.

Jade's POV

A few minutes later Beck finds me on the stairs. I look up when he approaches me but don't say anything. I'm done with people today.

He sits next to me and rests his hand on my leg, and plays with my hands. Maybe I'm not done with Beck today.

'That was pretty messed up for Tori to do that' he says

'It's ok, coz I'm going to be starring in a play filled with happiness and joy!' I say imitating her annoying voice.

I sit there sulking for a few more minutes.

Beck tells me about going to the Beach and I immediately say no. I don't want to go anywhere with Tori.

'Come on, it will be fun. You can ride with me at the front'

I agree just to shut him up but I know I'm not actually going to go.