3

The next day... Saturday

Beck's POV

11:00 AM

I'm in my RV, packing me and Jade a bag for the beach. I've decided to wake her up last minute so that hopefully she'll be too tired to say no to the beach, she said yes yesterday but she didn't mean it. I pack her bikini and some suncream because she burns easily, luckily I don't.

Jade has basicly moved in with me so most of her stuff is already here. She and her Dad don't really get along and he doesn't normally care where she is.

I make sure the RV is tidy so that everyone doesn't have to sit in all our clutter. I told them to arrive at 12:00 so that we can be at the beach by around 1:00.

Jade has just woken, and I'm making her a coffee. I always wake up before her so this is part of my routine now.

"Here you go," I say giving her the coffee.

"Ughhh thanks" She says.

She spots my beach bag

"Oh, well this is gonna be great fun!"

"Jade.." I say sternly

I feel bad making her come but I know she will enjoy it, even if she won't admit it.

She sighs and pouts at me.

"Come on, they'll be here in 20 minutes" I say kissing her on the forehead.

10 minutes later...

Jade's POV

Someone's at the door. It's Robbie. Great.

  "Hey Rob, how you doing?" Beck says

  "I guess I'm alright. Sorry I'm early, you see I was sleeping at my grandma's an-"

  "We don't care" I say

  "Oh well... can I use your restroom?"

  "He sure needs it!" Rex says. I'm not sure how I feel about Rex. He can be annoying as hell but yeah well done  for tormenting Robbie all the time,

  Next to arrive are Cat and Andre together, then last and definate least- Tori. Of course she has to be late and make us all wait longer.

  It's 12:20 when we leave, I'm sitting next to Beck while he drives and everyone else is in the RV.

The road is bumpy and there are no proper car seats or seat belts in the RV. I'm glad

  "Be careful not to avoid the holes" I say.

  "Whatever you say"

  We don't talk for a few minutes because I'm in deep thought. Beck knows when I'm planning something so he asks me what I'm thinking about.

  "Revenge. On Tori. I'm going to-"

  "Hey hey,  remember our rules. No attacking, or killing and also I know nothing about this." He reminds me.

  "Seriously no attacking??!! She's gonna regret not telling me about the  production"

  "If you don't listen to me I won't talk to you for the rest of the day. Are you gonna listen?" He says sternly. He knows how to get my attention.

  I pout and say yes quickly.

"Come on we're here!" He says exitedly.

  We bring our bags and the cooler box and open the door to the RV.