12

Guys ughhhh I'm really tempted to start a Ruby Rose fanfic because like... Ruby Rose. please tell me if you'd read it
But I'm doing my exams and this is the worst possible time because I should be doing revision but I'm finding it hard. Anyways, I'm gonna finish this first. Sorry if the structure/storyline is a little messed up lol. I think it's because I've left such bigs gaps between writing each chapter because I've been busy. Anyways, Hope you enjoy! Feel free to leave comments and whatever and make sure to vote :))

Jades POV
Im getting bored. Cat and Robbie have run off together and I'm secretly shipping them. They're cute together and hopefully their half-functioning brains will come together to create one... mostly functioning brain. But if Robbie hurts her I'll be right onto him. Cat is complicated as fuck and we all know that but hopefully Robbie knows what he's signing up to here. In a way me and Cat are similar.

Meanwhile, I'm sitting in the backyard of the house stirring the straw in my drink while everyone makes a fool out of themselves by drunk-dancing to shitty music. Why haven't I left already?? Actually, good point. I'd much rather walk round the streets alone. There's no purpose for me, I haven't got Cat here now and I haven't got Beck. At all. And that's my fault. Maybe I'll speak to him tomorrow if I haven't completely scared him off. The scary thing is, I don't know how he's going to react. Is he still mad? Does he still love me? Does he want be back? Is he done? Shit. I need to stop letting my thoughts wonder off like this. I'm going to leave. I'll have to tell Cat first though otherwise she'll worry. Earlier she mentioned something about wanting to try and play pool so I'll go check in that room.

Becks POV:
The party isn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be. I found a few people from my acting class and played pool for a bit. I wasn't winning but I didn't care, I was having fun.

"So you and Jade broke up huh?" A girl suddenly announced. She was playing pool as well and I'm pretty sure her name was Steph. Anyway, I came to this party to take my mind off Jade so I mentally slap her for reminding me of her existence. Not that I need any more reminding.
"Uh, yeah we're just on a break" I say, stuttering. I'm usually capable of talking smoothly infront of girls however her question caught me off guard.
"Cool" she says, leaning against the wall and staring at me. Can she not?
  "Okay uh I'm gonna go...get another drink" I say, hoping she doesn't take it as an invitation to come with me. As I turn to leave, I hear a screech from Steph. "Shit!" she shouts, looking down at her outfit that has been drentched by the contents of someone's red cup.
  "Who did that?" I ask, out of curiosity not out of care.
  "I don't know. Has my make up run?" She says, gesturing to her eyes.
"Yeah, a little"
"Can you get it?"
Wow.
I reach up a swipe my thumb under her eyes, praying that the mascara or whatever it is has completely come off so I don't have to do it again. I can tell she's looking into my eyes the whole time but I'm looking away. I don't want to be here.
Finally, I can leave.