5

Tori's POV

Oh my gosh it's hot in here. When is Jade coming back?? There's no more water left after I drank Jade's and I feel like I'm gonna pass out. And I gave my bag, with my water in to Beck to hold while I 'Got Jade's water bottle'.

I don't get why Jade hates me so much, I know she's jelous about the the TV show but still. If she had stayed to listen to the end of my story then she wouldn't of been so mad.
I don't feel bad though, it's her fault.

Ugh there's no way to get out either and my phone was in my bag. This stupid RV. Who doesn't have opening windows? I could die!! Something my grandma always said, whenever your in a bad situation, singing will make it better. That was one of the few things she said that weren't crazy. I mean, she told Trina that she was her favorite grandchild. That was 7 years ago and I still remember. Anyway, I guess I should try and sing.

10 minutes later

I sit on the sofa and stare at the clock. 1:57.

WHAT?!

NO.

I can't belive this.

I'm supposed to be at the studios for the TV show to confirm my role... If I'm not there I won't get the part.

I rush around the room, I'm getting even more hot and stressed. I told them that I had to be back by 2:30, so that I could get to the studio by 3. Stupid jade!! Why did she have to do this to me.

Beck's POV

The sea water is so refreshing, Cat is splashing me so I run and jump to make an even bigger splash. She screams and laughs, I love Cat so much she's like a little child. Jade is sunbathing by herself on a towel.

"Come on Jade!! Come in the water!!"

"No" She says.

I run over to her, and pick her up she screams and trys to hit me, but I'm too strong for her. Working out everyday doesn't all go to nothing.

"Beck get off me!! It's not funny!!"

"Aww Jadey" I say playfully and she stops struggling but I know she's not in the mood.

"Jade come in the water!! Or you'll get all sweaty" Andre says

"I don't sweat." She says, frowning

"Yeah, Jade never sweats" I say

"You... you don't sweat?" He questions

"Yeah that's what I just said. I'm going to get coffee"

Sometimes I wonder how she can constantly be drinking coffee, it's boiling out here!!

"Your going the wrong way!" I shout
"YES, I KNOW" she shouts back. She needs to chill.

I've been standing in the sun for a few minutes now and I'm already dry, so I lay back down on our towels. I can hear my phone nonstop beeping in the pile of bags , who needs to talk to me so urgently? I rummage through the pile of bags and then realise that the phone isnt mine, it's Tori's.

*tori where are you? Mums waiting*
*have you not left yet??*
*Tori hurry up!! If we don't get there on time we won't get to meet Daniel Terrat before you start!!*
*TORI CALL ME*
*TORI WHERE ARE YOU*

Oh shoot.
Jade

P's sorry this was a short chapter!! Comment to let me know if your enjoying it and any ways I could improve and stuff like that ;) thankyou for reading!!