8

Two days later -Monday

Beck's POV

Jade is at her locker. Her hair looks so limp it's nearly straight, her makeup is extra dark and she wears a scowl on her face. I wonder if she cried, I know I did.

  Yesterday was one of the longest days of my life. I know it was only a 'small' argument but she means so much to me so it's feels more than that.

  A swarm of girls come up to me, they must of seen Jade's status as she forced everyone to follow her.

  "Hey Beck" One of them says slowly with a small smile.

  "Uh hey, girls"

  I look towards Jade, trying to make it unnoticeable that I'm looking at her. Our eyes meet and we look away quickly.

Jade's POV

  We've been broken up for 2 days and Beck is already hitting on girls. As they came up to him I had to look away. As much as I hate Beck right now, I can't bare to see him with other girls. Just wait until I find those desperate, slutty girls alone with no Becky to help their weak selves.

  The blondest prettiest, girl starts to run her pointy nails across Beck's arm. If he wasn't such a man whore he would stop them. Great, and now Tori's here. She walks over to Beck  and he moves away from the Blonde Bimbos.

  Tori gives Beck a hug and I decide I've seen enough. I slam my locker shut and walk to Sikowitz's class.

Beck's POV

I hear Jade's locker door slam shut, and she runs off. I almost feel guilty for being around those girls, but they approached me and Jade started this whole thing in the first place.

  Sikowitz's class

  I sit down next to Andre, the furthest possible seat away from Jade. She's sitting next to Cat in the corner, slunched down on her chair. Sikowitz isn't here yet and neither is most of the class, so it's pretty quiet. I can't help but overhear Jade and Cat's conversation.

  "Jade why did you ignore all my calls last night? You made me sad"

"I can do worse" she said blankly, with hardly any anger or emotion.

  Cat scrunched her brows and sat back on her chair, even Cat knew when not to annoy Jade.

  Class seems to go in forever, I have no idea what Sikowitz is talking about and to be honest I don't really care. Every few minutes Tori turns around and gives me a smile. I feel so bad for her, she lost such an important opportunity over something stupid.

  At lunch I sit with Andre, Robbie, Cat and Tori. Trina comes along and tries to take Jade's place. Siting close to me and eating my food.

  Jade must be eating by  herself. She only eats with us because of me. And now she hasn't got me and I haven't got her

Thankyou for reading!! I'm sorry I've taken a long time to write this chapter, I've been on holiday and I've been really busy and let's be honest.. lazy. Please remember to vote! Btw this chapter changes POV allot so sorry about that.