6

Jade's POV

What was the point of coming here?? Even the coffee is bad. The milk floats the top of the cheap coffee, it wasn't worth my $4. The only thing that has gone good so far today is my revenge. Tori has been locked in the RV for exactly 51 minutes. I counted.

I really don't get how people enjoy this. Seriously, it's boiling hot, there's stupid sand everywhere and the sea is filled with dead fish and piss.

Ugh and guess who just came in. Beck. What does he want?

He doesn't look happy.

"Jade?"

"Beck?" I say, challenging him

"When were you planning to let Tori out?"

"Why do you care?" I ask

"Because she's my friend." He says sternly. Why is he so defensive of her? He didn't stop me from doing it, he knew what I was going to do.

I sigh and roll my eyes

"Jade?!" He shouts " Tori lost the part in the production, because of you!"

"What?!" what's going on

He pulls out a phone that apparently is Tori's and shows me

Shoot.

"Do you have anything to say?" He asks

I hate being talked to like this. I stand up and try to escape but Beck grabs my arm.

"No Jade, your going to go back to the RV and apologise to Tori for ruining her new part"

" Whatever!" I shout, and pull my arm from his grasp.

I leave the cafe and Beck follows me there. I curse under my breath and opem the door, Beck waits outside

"JADE WHAT THE HELL" Tori screams at me "I DONT DESERVE THIS"

"Yeah, well you could of told me about the production!! Then none of this would of happend" I say, not even bothering to shout. " Well I came here to tell you that um. .. I guess I'm sorry. I didn't know you had to leave early because you didn't tell me"

"Oh that was a great apology Jade, so it's my fault now?"

I really can't be bothered with this.

"You know, if you hadn't stormed off before, you would of heard me ask if anyone wants to come and meet Daniel Terrat on set! But I guess you've missed the chance now"

I open my mouth, but I have nothing to say in defence. I've messed up.

"Feel bad now?"

I walk out the RV straight past Beck, why did I come here. Seriously, why. I just want to go back home but I have no car.

I really don't know where I'm going, I just end up walking back, to find everyone returned from the beach. Beck and Tori stayed inside the RV. I don't want to talk to anyone but if I don't go back I can't for home. I'll risk it

"Tori where have you been? Jade said you went to the toilet a few hours ago" Andre says

Ugh

Beck spots me

"Maybe ask Jade" He says

" I locked her in here" I say, straightforward

"I'm going to the front bye" I say flatly. I go to the car and sit in the front. Beck will come soon.

30 minutes later

I sit alone feeling sorry for myself until I hear the RV door open then close. Beck gets in the car and I face the other way, he does the same. The only time I move through the whole journey is to put music on. The silence was deafening.