7

Argg I just wrote half the chapter buy it deleted😬

  Beck's POV

  As soon as I turn the engine off, Jade opens the door instantly and leaves without her bag.

  "Jade!" I shout, she turns round with a annoyed expression, grabs her bag from my hand with a cold glare and carries on walking.

  "Jade we need to talk. Stop being so childish" I say sternly. "You started this, you're making this into something bigger than it is"

  "What is there to talk about? Just... go talk to Tori or something. I don't care"
Oh seriously? She's gonna start on that?

  "Stop turning this on me, you did wrong so stop trying to cover it up!" I shout

I turn around, not even wanting to look at her and realise Tori and Andre have just heard this whole thing. They must of come out of the RV after they heard us shouting.

  I turn back to Jade. She sees them. She puts her hand up to her head and pulls on her hair, then runs off. Shit

  I run my hand through my hair and turn to Tori and Andre. I can't say anything.

  "You okay?" Tori asks

  "Yeah... just, whatever. Can you guys make your own way home?"

  "Yeah, I'll call my ma. We'll take Cat and Robbie" Andre says akwardly

  "Thanks" I say, Tori reaches out and rubs my arm

  "I'll call you" She says.

  I don't want to go back to the RV, it had their presence and I just want to be alone right now. I walk around, and find a wall to sit by. The heat is horrible. It makes me feel as if I can't escape.

@jadewest changed her status to "single"

  SHIT

  She's overreacting. She's way overreacting. She doesn't know what she's doing. It was a small argument, the biggest we've ever had but still small. She did wrong but she's just too scared to admit it we both know it. I have the urge to call her but if someone is gonna fix it, it should be her. I manage to put the phone down.

Jade's POV

  I run off, not even knowing where I'm going. I can feel the anger inside me. And the fact that Tori and Andre heard everything. I'm gonna kill her.
I turn on my phone. It's been 10 minutes and I have 17 missed calls from Cat. She can wait.

  Edit profile
  Status- taken
  Status - single

  Let's see how he feels now.

  1 new message from @sinjinvancleef: hey Jade, your single? ;)

  I swear to god. It's not even been one minute since I changed my status. What's his problem.

  I don't need Beck, I'm not gonna go running back to him. I'm not... that... kind of person. I'm fine by myself.

  I head back home and immediately go to bed, it's not even 5 yet. This day has exhausted me and I'm fed up so I get in bed. I don't tell my Dad I'm sleeping here tonight. He doesn't give a fuck anyway and I'd rather not have any contact with him.

  It feels weird calling this room "my room". I live with Beck more.
I guess I don't like the  silence in this house. I'll get used to it.