Chapter 1.

Waking up early this morning feeling great, I know today's about to be a great day. I hopped out of bed turned on some music and got ready to start my day. First I went to take me a little shower turning on some music. I love music. It gets me in the zone and controls my emotions which at this point I have none. After my shower I brushed my teeth and washed my face before shaving off a little facial hair. Then I checked myself out. Damnn I'm sexy! I'm bout to dab on em one time...I think all guys think like me.

Anyway stepping out the bathroom, I turnt my music up a bit. Then I went to my drawers to grab some boxers singing along with the song.

I got broads in Atlanta
Twisting dope, lean, and the Fanta
Credit cards and the scammers
Hitting off licks in the bando
Black X6, Phantom
White X6 looks like a panda
Going out like I'm Montana
Hundred killers, hundred hammers
Black X6, Phantom
White X6, panda
Pockets swole, Danny
Selling bar, candy
Man I'm the macho like Randy
The choppa go Oscar for Grammy
Bitch nigga pull up ya panty
Hope you killas understand me

"KENNY TURN THAT SHIT DOWN,"Mama yelled from downstairs. I ignored her as I Milly rocked my ass in my closet.

I never listen to Barbara. I'm in a good mood. I started looking for my outfit for the day, because I'm going to see bae or should I say baes. I mean Kenny can't have just one right? We ain't got no school, no work, no practice for me, just me and my hoes.

"Kenny?"My mama barged in my room,"I know you heard me telling you to turn that mess off."

"You said down,"I said smiling,"I'll turn it down."

"So you heard me,"she said.

"I love you,"I said hugging her.

"Boy get off of me, where you heading today?"she asked.

"Uhhhhh just out you know,"I explained,"I don't really know, maybe the mall."

"Mmhmm you're going to that whore's house,"she said making me smile.

"Nahhh nahhh if anything that whore is coming to me,"I said making her laugh.

"Stop it,"she said,"I have to go to work, now you be good and watch your brothers cause they going with you."

"Hell no ma,"I said.

"Boy I'll beat your ass cussing in front of me,"she sternly said.

"But,"I started,"Can I take them to grandma house?"

"I don't care,"she said,"Byeee."

"See you later gorgeous,"I said kissing her cheek.

"Kenny?"Kevon barged in my room.

"What?"I asked.

"Why can't we go with you?"he asked.

"Because you can't now go get Melvin and y'all hurry up and get dressed cause y'all going to grandma house,"I smirked.

Phone Rings