Chapter 14.

I sucked on her neck trying not to give her a hickey but it's hard. My girlfriend is sexy as hell. I heard a soft moan escape her mouth as I pulled her closer.

"Baby where we going?"she asked looking out the window.

"I got us a room, thought we could spend some alone time together,"I smirked,"I tried to be romantic."

"I don't know Kenny, you know I have a curfew,"she explained.

"Two hours,"I said kissing her lips,"Just us, you trust me?"

"Of course,"she said rubbing my chest.

"It's going to be fine, I got you beautiful,"I said kissing her hand,"I just want to make you feel good."

"Awww, you're so sweet to me Kenny,"she said biting her lip. She teasing now.

"You better stop,"I warned.

"Okay I trust you,"she said kissing my lips one more time before we made it. I'm getting some pussy tonight.

I walked behind her as we reached the room and unlocked the door. As soon as we made it inside her eyes widened.

"Kenny,"she simply said

"What you don't like?"I laughed.

"Nooo, I love it, no one has ever done all of this for me before,"she said facing me.

"No one has ever cared as much as me,"I said sweet talking her,"You're hungry?"

"Yea a little,"she said.

"There's some crackers and fruit on the dresser right there if you'd like to have some,"I smiled.

"I will,"she said walking off as I watched her ass the whole time.

"You still want to deny my offer, it tastes better with the strawberries,"I said holding up the wine.

"Okay, I'll have some,"she smiled rubbing her arm like she was nervous watching me poor her glass then mines,"I don't drink, but since you did all of this I don't want to be a party pooper. One toast shouldn't hurt."

"To my sexy ass girlfriend,"I said holding my glass up to hers.

"To my sexy boyfriend,"she laughed taking a sip.

"You're so beautiful baby, you know that?"I asked.

"You tell me everyday,"she blushed.

"I mean it every time too,"I said taking her drink out of her hands ,"Give me a kiss."

She grabbed my face and softly kissed my lips but I pulled her in. I placed my hand on her waist and backed her up against the dresser. When she gasped, I slipped my tongue in her mouth letting it tango with hers. Her sweet perfume smelled so good but her moans were even more flattering giving me motivation to go further. As she kept her firm grip on my face, I took the opportunity to take my jacket off and unbutton my shirt sliding both down my arms. I grabbed her ass tightly dragging her leg up to my waist but she pushed it back down. I started attacking her sweet spot on her neck gliding my hand up and down her waist. She knew she wanted it. I knew it too. I reached up and grabbed her right breast massaging her nipple under her clothing as she moaned in my ear. It was sexy as hell the way she looked at me when I licked between her perfect breast. She couldn't believe it. I wanted her so badly and she wanted me obviously but she kept denying access by pushing my hands away.