Chapter 6.

Mmmmm ahhhhh Kennyyyy

"That feels good baby?"I asked slurping up what's left after I finished eating the box.

"Mmhmm come here,"Kayla ordered kissing my lips.

"Mmph girl let me breathe,"I laughed sitting up grabbing my clothes.

"Where you going?"she asked.

"I have to go somewhere,"I said buttoning my pants.

"It can't wait boo, I mean I actually wanted to talk and you know get to know you even better,"she said.

"I'll call you okay,"I pecked her lips.

"Okay,"she said.

I grabbed my jacket and left her house knowing that I'm probably not calling her back, but I know who I am calling.

"Hello,"she answered.

"Hey Toni,"I said driving.

"Kenny why you calling me, I'm at work,"she said.

"My bad I just wanted to hear your voice,"I said.

"Mmhmm,"she said.

"What you doing later?"I asked.

"I don't know why?"she asked.

"I wanted to ask you, do you want to go for a walk with me after you get off?"I asked.

"A walk?"she asked.

"What?"I asked,"I would ask you out on a date, but I don't know you like that."

"Whatever,"she said.

"So what's your answer?"I asked.

"I get off at 7,"she said,"I'll meet at the park down the street from the mall."

"Alright then, see you later,"I said.

"Byeee,"she hung up.

I pulled up into my driveway and went straight inside to find something to eat. It's already 5:50 so I don't really have much time left.

I went into the refrigerator and grabbed me some lunch meat. I guess I'm having a sandwich today.

"I hope you washed your hands touching on all of the bologna cause you smell nasty as fuck dude,"Melvin said.

"Shut up,"I said.

"You've been having sex, Mmph a lot of it too,"he said fanning his nose,"You need a shower."

"Look don't worry about me,"I said already knowing what I had to do. I'm not that trifling.

I ate my sandwich and went upstairs to take my shower. Then I started getting dressed. Once done with everything, it was already 6:50 so I grabbed my keys then left.

_________________________________

I waited at the park for 20 minutes thinking that maybe for the first time I got stood up.

I cannot believe this shit. I'm about to go in the next 5 minutes.

"Kenny?"I heard someone say.

"Finally, I thought you stood me up girl,"I said.

"My bad I had to lock up sorry,"she said.