Chapter 28.

"Goodmorning baby,"I hear as I began to slowly open my eyes. Toni was looking into my eyes with passion and a smile that could light up anyone's day. Also, you could tell she brushed her teeth because he breath was so refreshing.

"Hey beautiful,"I say back obviously making Toni cringe.

"Whew, dang baby your morning breath is terrible!"She said pinching her nose.

"Well you're just going to have to get used to it Mrs. Edmonds,"I laughed.

"My least favorite part already."

"You want some breakfast?"

"Mmhmm yes please."

"Or I can eat you for breakfast,"I smirked kissing her neck,"Last night was fucking magnificent."

"You liked it that much?"

"Fuck yea, so much that I want some of that pussy right now."

"I can tell,"she said pointing at my morning boner,"I didn't know one could be so hard at 9 am."

"Well come help me fix that,"I said sucking her exposed nipples.

"Baby!"She laughed, "First, you really need to go brush your teeth before we do anything."

"Alright bet,"I said jumping up to go to the bathroom, "Fuck, baby do you have an extra toothbrush?"

"Uhh, yea look in my suitcase."

"Got it, thanks!"

I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth real fast before I finally jumped on the bed to give my wife a sweet kiss on the lips.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too hubby."

"Come here sexy,"I mumbled before I started kissing on her neck down to her beautiful vagina.

Saying her vagina is beautiful is such an understatement. If you've ever taken someone's virginity, the purity and thought that you are the only one that's ever touched it, is amazingly intriguing; and knowing that I'm going to be the ONLY one for a lifetime is beyond me. It's all mine. She's all mine.

I dug my face into her sweetness and licked, sucked, and fingered every inch. I had her arching her back until it was completely off the bed. The way she moaned and screamed my name, I knew for a fact that the neighbors heard, but I couldn't care less. I wanted her to take it in that she was mine and I was hers forever. This moment was her reality check.

Ahhhhhhhh Kenny!!!

After I made her cum, I pulled myself between her legs to kiss her before I entered her. She definitely has to get used to me hitting raw. Her smooth skin rubbing against mine, her tightness, her warmth...fuck I can't help it. I grabbed her thighs and placed them up into the air and started pounding her. I could tell that I caught her off guard just by looking at her facial expression, but by her cum oozing onto my dick, I knew that she loved it....a lot.