Chapter 18.

What the fuck!

"Wait Toni Baby Wait!"I yelled rushing to get in front of her before she reached her car door,"Baby just hear me out!"

"GET OFF OF ME, Get away from me!"she yelled pushing my hands away from her arms.

"Let me explain,"I begged.

"HOW COULD YOU?!"she asked,"HUH?!"

"I'm sorry,"I said.

"How long?"she asked.

"What you mean?"I asked back.

"How long have you been messing around with this girl?"she asked.

"Toni..."I said.

"Don't answer that. It's obviously why you didn't want to be with me, because you had someone already,"she said.

"That's not true, baby"I said.

"DON'T call me that,"she said pointing her finger in my face,"You know it takes at least two weeks for a woman to be identified as pregnant right? We broke up almost three..."

"See we weren't together then you just explained it,"I said trying to cover a lie.

"The night of my prom, you were so upset that I wouldn't have sex with you,"she said with tears rolling down her face,"You left me all by myself."

"I said I was sorry about that already,"I interrupted.

"Where did you go?"She asked.

"Huh?"I asked not wanting to answer.

"Did you cheat on me that night with her?"she asked,"And don't lie to me."

"I I I..."I stuttered.

"DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT CHEAT ON ME!"she yelled.

"Yes,"I said before she smacked the fuck out of me.

"Get out my way,"she said pushing me out of the way.

"Wait, listen,"I said.

"That's all you ever wanted from me huh?"she asked,"Sex? You probably never even liked me. That's probably why it was so freaking easy for you to cheat on me and then sit there and watch me give myself to you like some slut."

"That's not true,"I said.

"Got to be, I mean if you cared about how I felt you wouldn't have left so fast and made other plans, you would've just stayed and acted like someone's boyfriend but Kenny always have to have it his way and it killed you to see that I wasn't going to let that happen so you found someone who would like it didn't even matter what "relationship" you were in because you were satisfied by the next morning."

"This whole time I really wanted to believe that you had good intentions with me, you made me feel guilty about being upset that you left and not wanting to talk to you because I wanted space, you manipulated me and made me think that the only way I could make us work was to basically bow down at your feet, telling me that I was the one that needed growing up to do, having me believe that maybe we had something almost real, but all along you was using me, testing me to see whether I'd give you that same satisfaction."

"That isn't true,"I said.

"Then what is it?"she asked,"You didn't think we were going to be this close or getting some from me would be easier than what you thought."

"Baby please,"I begged.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT, that's not who I am anymore Kenny you're dead to me,"I said.