Chapter 3.

Alarm goes off

I slowly grabbed my alarm clock and threw it at the wall. I hate waking up at seven for school. I finally pushed myself to do so and just sat at the edge of my bed for 15 minutes before actually getting dressed.

I took a shower, washed my face, shaved a bit, and then brushed my teeth. After that, I went into my closet to get something to wear. Once I did that, I brushed my hair before putting my clothes on.

"Kenny?"my mother said walking in,"You know you can't be late for school again right, unless you don't want to graduate."

"I know, I'm rushing okay,"I said still taking my time,"Give me five minutes and I'll be on my way ma."

She walked away and I proceeded to get dressed. Once I was done within at least 7 minutes, I grabbed my car keys and dipped.

_________________________________

I walked down the hall of my school speaking to everybody as I walked by. They love me there considering that I'm the star basketball player there and I get my work done so I'm an honor roll student. The ladies love me especially, because I'm a sweet guy and I just love to make someone's day.

"Hey baby,"Jada said walking up to me.

"What's up ma?"I said.

"Where you heading?"she asked.

"Uhhh to class duhh,"I said causing her to shove me,"I'm just messing with you bae, where you going?"

"Well I was about to go to Spanish 2,"she said,"You know I have to get that foreign shit out the way so I can graduate."

"I feel you,"I said,"Give me a kiss before you go."

She leaned in and pecked my lips as I grabbed her waist.

"See you later ma,"I said smacking her ass.

"Ouch that hurts Kenny,"she smiled,"Bye."

"Bye sexy,"I said licking my lips watching her walk away.

"What's up my nigga?"Daryl said walking up to me giving me dap.

"What's up man,"I said back before we started walking to class.

"Dude you heard about whatchamacallit?"he said.

"Nahhh I don't know who whatchamacallit is nigga,"I said.

"Uhh Shay, you probably don't know her she in the tenth grade,"he said.

"What about her?"I asked.

"Ole girl slobbing niggas up in the gym man, shit was so nastyyyyy,"he laughed.

"Dang man and she got caught?"I asked.

"Yea by the track team, mann she a hoe for real,"he said.

"Damn,"I said listening as the bell rung,"I'll see you at uhh lunch."

I walked off to my class and like always all eyes were on me.

"Hey Kenny,"Jessica said. She bad too.

"What's up wit it,"I said.

"Hey Kenny,"said this freshman that has a little crush on me,"I texted you last night, you didn't respond."

"Hey Lil mama,"I smiled giving her a hug. How the fuck she even get my number?

"What's up my nigga?"Jay said giving me dap.

"Alright class sit down,"Ms. Rogers said with her fine ass. I sat down though,"Goodmorning class."

"Goodmorning,"I said out loud winking at her. She blushed.

"I hope everyone did their homework over the weekend,"she said looking at me because I never do it,but I be passing so that's all that matters.

"I did mines thank you very much,"I said making her smile.

"Alright then why don't everyone give Mr. Edmonds a hand,"she said and they did as she said.

Once everyone was done clapping, we moved on to the lesson. Ms. Rogers started teaching but all I could think about was how good her ass looked in the pencil skirt she was wearing. Damn.

"Kenny you listening?"she asked snapping me back into reality.

"Huh?"I asked.

"I said are you listening,"she said.

"Trust me I'm paying very close attention,"I smirked licking my top lip totally lusting over my teacher. The bell rung.

"Alright class you're dismissed,"she looked at me concerned watching everyone walk out,"Except you please stay after class Mr. Edmonds."

What the fuck?

"Mr. Edmonds,"she called.

"Call me Kenny,"I said.

"Kenneth,"she said.

"Really?"I said making her blush.

"What's your problem?"she asked,"It seems that you're not as focus on your work than you used to be."

"I have been focused on you though,"I said.

"I'm going to need you to stop daydreaming in my class,"she said.

"Karmen,"I said.

"Ms. Rogers,"she corrected.

"Karmen,"I said,"It's hard to do that when my teacher look like you. You fine as hell."

"Boy get on somewhere,"she brushed me off.

"You single?"I asked.

"Stay out of grown folks business,"she said,"Besides I'm too old for you."

"Who said anything about me?"I asked,"Are you flirting with me?"

"I mean like if you are, I wouldn't mind sexy,"I said grabbing her hand making her lost for words,"Cause I can flirt back."

"Mr. Edmonds, Kenny,"she started.

"You want to kiss me don't you baby, it's okay,"I blurted out smiling at her.

"You're going to be late for your next class boy,"she blushed.

"Okay you right baby, you got my number on file,"I said softly kissing her cheek,"Call me baby, I graduate in like a few months. I'm legal. Maybe I could teach you a couple things for a change."

She laughed at me. I walked out and went to my next class. This is about to be a long day.

__________________________________

It's finally lunch and we get out of school at 1. I met the boys in our favorite spot, the table in the corner.

"What's up Kenny,"Ant said.

"What up?"I said sitting down with my tray.

"What you doing after school?"he asked.

"Shit I got to um get me a Nike headband for the game,"I said.

"So what you going to the mall?"he asked.

"Yea,"I said feeling hands on my shoulders.

"Can I come,"she said.

"I'm going by myself baby,"I told Jada.

"Mmhm,"she said as I kissed her neck.

"Let me get your fries before I leave though,"I smiled.

"Here,"she said sliding her tray my way,"Call me okay."

"Bet,"I said grabbing her fries and getting up,"Aye one of y'all go put my tray up."

I walked out the cafeteria and went straight to my car finishing my handful of fries. Then once I was done I left to the mall, my favorite place to be.