Chapter 15.

Wya?

I'm almost at your house. You sure your parents aren't there?

Of course I'm sure Kenny, I miss you Daddy.

I smirked as I looked at Jada's text message she sent. I must admit I kind of missed her too but not our relationship. She's just good at what she does and that is pleasing me. She's like my own little freak because I'm the only one she's ever fucked since 9th grade. We were just fucking until she begged me to make us official just last year.

"You're smiling pretty hard back there man, girlfriend?"Dan asked.

"Nahhh,"I admitted.

"So who you dressed all up for?"he asked.

"Ummm I just came from a formal dance with my girlfriend,"I admitted.

"Where is she?"he asked. He sure is asking a lot of questions.

"We had an argument at the hotel so I left,"I said.

"To go see another girl,"he said like he knew,"I remember those days."

"What days?"I asked curiously.

"The hoes, the sex, just about everything a teenager could dream about but they don't know what they really want,"he started,"Thank God it's all over."

"Here you are,"Dan said pulling up to Jada's house.

"Oh umm thank you,"I said paying him.

"No thank you, have a nice night,"he said before pulling off.

I watched him drive off thinking...what the hell was that all about? After a few seconds of that, I made my way up to the front door. I knocked on it once before I received an answer.

"Hi Kenny,"she said looking all sexy and what not.

"What's up ma?"I asked looking her up and down.

"Come in,"she said,"I'm glad you came."

I walked in and took my jacket off watching as she unbuttoned my shirt. She slowly pulled it off my shoulders pushing me down onto the couch to unbutton my pants. She slid them down along with my boxers and got onto her knees. She stroked my dick in her hands until it was gaining hardness before she shoved it in her mouth. Now I remember why I liked her so much.

She was giving the best head I've ever had and I couldn't wait to fuck her. She got me hard as a rock and without warning she pulled her robe off revealing her naked glory and slid my dick inside of her. It felt amazing. She didn't want me to do any of the work as she rode the life out of me.

"I missed you so much Daddy,"she moaned,"Mmm."

"Ahh fuck,"I grunted,"Shit!"

"Lay down,"she ordered. I did.

She climbed back on top of me reversed and started bouncing on me. It felted so good I knew I was going to bust if she didn't stop. She took full control looking back at me while I smacked her perfectly round ass.

"Ahhhhh fuck girl,"I yelled,"Get up."

She got up and I pushed her back on the couch bending her knees. I got behind her and started pounding her grabbing a handful of her hair. I couldn't take it, her pussy was too good to me and I was already high and drunk so this was everything.