Help, anybody.

I'm near enough back to normal now. I just have to be more normal as Gina is coming round today to meet me all over again. Michael is going to say that the way I acted was because of my past so she wouldn't ask questions which she wouldn't anyway.

...

"Ari, Gina is here." Mom yelled up the stairs.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a white summer dress with my hair curled. I wanted to make an effort for her.

I walked down the stairs and saw Gina and Mike in the kitchen laughing about something on her phone.

I walked in and Mike nudged Gina and she looked up at me. I smiled and waved.

"Hello, you look much better now." Gina smiled.

"Thanks, I feel it." I laughed.

"We were just laughing at something my friend shared. Want to see?" She asked getting her phone out again.

"It's okay, I've probably seen it before."

"Oh, okay." She nodded.

Mike glared at me and I felt a ping of guilt ride down my stomach. But then Gina hit mikes chest.

"OI! Don't glare at your sister, she's only trying to be helpful."

"Yeah Michael, don't be rude to your sister."

We all looked up and saw Ashton strolling in typing on his phone and carrying a tray of coffees.

"Coffee anyone?" He looked up from his phone.

We all took one and Ashton passed one to mom who was now in the living room putting her shoes on.

"Where are you going mom?" Mike asked taking Gina's hand.

"I'm going to a work party. I'll be back late tonight so don't wait up." She smiled kissing my head and rubbing mikes shoulder.

"Well," Mike said as mom left. "What are we going to do?"

"I have a great idea." Ashton spoke up.

"Wait? Who said you were invited?"

"I invited myself. But you love it." Ashton winked.

I laughed as Ashton went upstairs before running down holding three bags and his car keys. Man! This boy must have huge hands or he's amazing at multitasking.

"Where are we going?" Mike asked.

"A road trip. I'll leave a note for your mom so she knows where we are." He smiled. "Don't worry good boy, mommy will let you go for three nights."

We all laughed as Michael leapt on Ashton. The two boys ran around the house and then outside in the backyard.

"Ashton dropped his keys." I said aloud.

"Let's take them and go!" Gina yelled.

She grabbed the keys and made a run for the door dragging me with her. We got in laughing as she started the car.

"You have a drivers permit right?"

"Of course Hun, that's my car over there." Gina pointed to a small red KA. I call it the crap automobile that works.

"OI!"

We looked up at the window and saw Ashton and Mike standing there staring at us. Then Gina slammed her foot on the peddle and began speeding away.

...

Michael POV
We heard Ashton's car start as me and ash looked at each other. We then quickly ran outside and saw Gina and Ari sitting in the car all laughs and smiles.

"OI!" We yelled at the same time.

They both looked at us before speeding off down the street.

"Fuck, Gina doesn't even have a real drivers permit, she drives her sisters shitty car." I yelled.

I quickly ran inside and grabbed Ari's car keys. I chucked them at Ashton who ran to her car.

"Has Gina taken her meds?" He asked as we got in.

"I don't know, I don't know." I yelled.

"Well does she normally act like this?"

"Would I be panicking if she did!?"

"Okay, it's going to be okay Michael. Ari will be fine."

"I don't know ash. It's Gina, she doesn't normally act like this. I've never seen her with such a sly look before."

Which was a lie. I had. We were at a party and some girl was trying to chat me up. Gina was on her meds but you don't mix alcohol and her meds together, but she did anyway. Which is how we ended up in a lake. She dragged this poor girl into a lake by the house and I had to go in fishing them out. It was crazy.

"It's Ari, she's smart, she'll know what to do."

Ari POV
We were driving down the highway when I realised that we should take the car back.

"Okay Gina, games up. Let's head home." I laughed.

"Are you kidding me!? No way! This is fun." She smiled.

I looked at her to see her eyes wide and bloodshot with huge pupils. Is she drugged up right now!?

"Gina? Did you take your meds?" I asked her panicking.

"I took speed instead, keeps me more awake." She hummed.

I looked at her again before frowning. I got my phone out and dialled mikes number. He'll know what to do.

"Mike?"

"Ari, thank god." The sound of relief appeared on the other end of the line.

"I'm a little worried right now Mike. She took speed instead of her meds." I looked at Gina who looked dazed.

"What!? I'll fucking kill her! I will!" He growled.

"Now isn't the time Mike. How do I solve this!?"

"Where are you?"

"Um, some highway somewhere. I don't know, I don't know." I began freaking out.

"Who's that?" Gina came back to realisation. "Is it Michael? Did you call Michael? Give me that." She then lunged for my phone taking both hands off the wheel.

"No! Gina!" I screamed.

I let her take my phone hoping she'd put her hands in the wheel again, luckily for me she did.

"G - Gina we need to stop now. This, whatever this is, needs to stop. This isn't you Gina, this is the drugs."

"Don't tell me what I already know." She hissed.

She then swerved the car making me scream as I held onto my belt tighter. I closed my eyes and then opened them again praying this was just a dream. But no, this was no dream, I was living a reality of a nightmare.
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Heyyyy, sorry I haven't updated in ages I've been ill but I'm better now and I should be updating more frequently.

Happy Father's Day to ALL fathers and mothers out there! Mothers can be like a father too so they are just as important. RIP to those who are no longer with us.

I think the song I put as the title of the song is called help by the Beatles, I'm not one hundred percent sure though.