Welcome to new york

Ari POV

I walked upstairs and pulled my suitcase along with me. I just arrived in New York which is where the boys are now.

I'm so happy to be back, I miss them so much.

I was walking along when I saw the curly hair that I fell in love with. I screamed and ran up to him as he ran to me. I wrapped my legs around his torso and he pulled me closer by wrapping one hand under my bum and one hand pressed behind my head.

Our lips attacked each other's instantly as I tugged as his hair and smiled. He did the same.

We pulled apart and leant each other's foreheads on one another for a few minutes, he placed me down still not letting me go.

"I love you." He whispered kissing me again.

"I love you to dummy." I giggled pulling away completely.

He grabbed my case like the gentlemen he was and made his way over to the car pulling my hand along with him.

"Tell me all." He smiled putting my case in the boot.

So I did.

///

"Welcome home Ari!" Everyone screamed as we walked on the bus.

"Ohmygod." I cried with happiness.

Everyone came over and hugged me apart from Calum who just stood at the back looking down. I smiled weakly at him going over and hugging him.

"I'm really sorry Ari." He muttered as I pulled away.

"Jemma should be the one saying sorry." I smiled at him.

"I'm sorry too." I heard her feeble voice croak as she held Alfie in her arms.

I looked at her in disbelief. She's here, on this bus!? I told her to leave, to get off and not return forever! Is she dumb as well as deaf!?

"Ashton," I turned to him and saw him looking back at me. "Why?"

"Calum needs her, he's lost without her Ari. Remember that feeling? He's still my bestfriend and i can't let him feel that way." He explained.

I looked at him and agreed. He's right, Calum is his best mate and is so important to him. He's important to me too. Why does it have to be Jemma?

"Okay, alright. I won't say I'm happy about this. I won't say I forgive you because I don't! But you can stay, for Calum only. Besides, Alfie's had a bad start to life already, being homeless shouldn't be on his agenda."

She smiled nodding because she knew that's all she was going to get.

///

"Babe, fancy going for a walk with me?" Ashton asked putting his shoes on.

"Sure." I got up and copied his actions.

We were watching cars whiz by as we walked hand in hand down the street. I missed this, I missed him.

"It's crazy how much I love you." Ashton said breaking the silence. "You were just Michael's little sister once. Now I'm madly in love with you."

I laughed nodding. "Bet you never thought you'd have sex with me either."

"No, never." He laughed agreeing with me.

"I'm glad my dad was a douche to me, otherwise I'd still be back home maybe dating someone else never knowing the love of my life was here the whole time." I leant into him and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"I guess so." He mumbled kissing the top of my head.

"I have to go home sometimes now though. Dads changed and he misses me, mom needs a visit soon too."

"They can wait a bit can't they?"

"Of course they can." I laughed as we sat down at the top of a hill. "Amnesia. This is where you filmed it isn't it?"

"Yeah, it was a fun shoot. Most music shoots are though."

"Do you still love that flamingo?"

"Oh god." He giggled remembering his first real love. "It's my baby."

"Hmm." I sat between Ashton's legs and looked at the sky.

I sat there thinking of my little Jackson. He must be proud of his mommy, I hope he is. I need to visit his grave when I get a chance.

"Babe, what are you thinking?" Ashton asked playing with my hair.

"Of Jackson." I admitted truthfully.

He took a deep breath. "He'll be so proud of his mom." He whispered in my ear.

"I hope so." I muttered. "Hey, do you remember Hayley?"

"The girl at the hospital?" He asked thinking hard.

"Yeah, she's coming to tomorrow's show. She tweeted me and I DM'd her, chemo worked, she is cancer free!" I smiled playing with Ashton's fingers.

"I may have huge hands, but why play with them so much?"

"Because they're amazing." I held them up to my face and his hand was bigger than my whole head. "Jesus."

"Alright," he pulled his hand away. "I don't hear you complaining in bed."

"You're fingers can do wonders." I laughed kissing him passionately.

///

"I'd hold you closer than i ever did before, and you'd never slip away, you'd never hear me say." Ashton sang as we laid cuddled up in bed.

"I listen to that a lot whenever we are apart, I wanted you to feel like that. I didn't want you to feel fine. Sorry of it makes me sound like a bitch."

"I wasn't fine, I really wasn't fine at all." He chuckled pulling me closer. "You'd never sound like a bitch to me."

"I love you, I love you so much." I smiled kissing his cheek. "Me and Michael are having a sibling day tomorrow, will you miss me?"

"You'll hear my cries from wherever you are." He said over dramatically.

"Asshole." I smiled as he kissed my lips softly.

"If that's how you want it today." He winked pulled me on top of him before switching the lights off and pulling the blankets over us.

Jemma POV

I'm glad she's back, Ari I mean. She's a good person and what I did was wrong. But for some reason, I feel like she's going to make my life hell, I'm just not sure how yet. But I'm scared, I'm really scared.