Drunk nights

Ari POV ~ two weeks later

"Babe? Where did you go last night?" Ashton asked through the phone nervousness taking over his voice.

"No where, just for a walk babe." I laughed still walking around.

"Where? I'll come get you." He begged. I could hear his soft shuffles and muffled sounds of the wind.

"I'll be home soon okay?" I looked down quickly. "Don't wait up. Tell mikey I'm fine and to stop calling me too." I giggled hanging up.

I may be a little drunk and a little upset at the same time. Jemma had her baby and it reminded me so much of when I did. The pain and heartbreak all relived. I wanted to help her with little Alfie. But I couldn't, I'm to weak as it is and I'm to upset to try.

I'm not completely waisted but if Ashton knew me well he'd know I'd had a drink or two. I was trying to block out all the crying and memories. My sons face just kept coming back into my mind, his lifeless body felt in my arms. I was alone, all alone and Edward couldn't bare it to even help me. Jemma is the same, no one there to help, no one but Calum really.

///

"Ari, there you are." Ashton let out a shaky breath before running to me.

I was sat on the floor leaning against a tree with a pizza slice in my hand and a bottle of gin in the other. I was drifting in and out of sleep when he found me. I was sobering up too.

"I'm tired." I told him leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Don't fall asleep yet babe, we have to get you to bed first yeah?" He pulled me up and took me to the car.

I got in and put my belt on as Ashton slid in next to me starting the ignition and pulling off before putting his belt on.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled becoming completely sober. "I'm sorry that you always see me like this. I must be super unattractive."

"You'll always be my beautiful girlfriend Ari." He denied my opinion.

"You're amazing you know that? I really love you." I smiled before closing my eyes and letting sleep take over me.

///

I woke up with a pounding headache and a loud rowdy group of boys arguing down the hall.

"I didn't know she'd disappear all night did I?" Ashton yelled.

"Well, we could have left her! We're going to be late for our show and disappoint our fans! We don't even know if we'll fucking make it yet!" Calum roared angrily.

I held the pillow over my ears and tried to block out there argument. I'm sure Calum didn't mean it, he was most likely tired from Alfie crying all night.

After a few minutes someone pulled the pillow off of my ears and smiled kindly down at me. It was Jemma.

"Jemma." I breathed out.

"Hey, I just wanted to let you know that after your little stunt last night all the boys are pissed off at you. Considering it should be about me and Alfie but instead Ashton was out worrying about you. You should do us all a favour and just go back to wherever you joined this trip and carry on that life. May misses you and Parker." She smiled with sly evil eyes.

"I'm not leaving Jemma, I've left Ashton before and it broke us both. I'm here for good, if you don't like that then you leave!" I spat back.

"Oh come on Ari, this isn't a game anymore. You're toying with people's lives, 5 seconds of summer are better off without you. Michael's your brother and he cares but maybe you make him care to much."