You've been cheating and telling me lies

Ari POV

I woke up with Ashton's bare back against mine. I guess he wasn't in a cuddly mood last night after my tantrum.

I rolled over and snaked my arms around him and kissed his bare back. I heard him tut before he properly woke up.

"Ari? Is that you?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

I laughed. "I bloody hope so. Unless there's something you're not telling me."

"Oh baby," he turned around kissing me. "I hate when you shut me out. It makes me feel like a failed boyfriend." He kissed me again.

"I'm sorry, it was Edward. He really got to me this time, he messaged me." I finally said feeling happy I admitted it.

"He did?" He looked at me as I nodded. "Son of a bitch!"

"Promise you won't be mad at me because of what I'm about to say?"

"Depends." I knew that was all I was going to get.

"I-I uh, I still cut. I know I said I'd stop or I had and I know I promised to tell you when I was down but I couldn't." I whispered.

"When?" He sucked his bottom lip under his teeth.

"Last night. I'm so sorry." I cried out wiping my eyes.

"It's okay, it's okay. Everyone can make mistakes, everyone can slip up. This doesn't mean you've failed Ari, it just means you've reached the bump. You know you'll get over it, you've done it once before. I'm here now instead of that Edward freak, I'm here for you baby, I'm not going anywhere." He promised.

"I'm scared, I'm scared I've failed you. Please tell me I haven't?"

"Of course you haven't. You make me proud everyday. After what happened with your dad, Edward, me! I'm so fucking proud. I can't believe I let you go so many times. I swear I won't ever again Ariana." He kissed me again.

"Shut up Luke! Shut the fuck up!"

Me and Ashton both looked at each other shocked before we got up and grabbed something less revealing. We walked out and saw Larissa and Luke arguing. Wait, Larissa!?

"Lar, let me explain what happened okay?" Luke begged as Larissa walked away crying and pulling a bag over her shoulder.

"No, just fuck off Luke! I thought you were different, I thought you cared!"

I looked at Ashton who ran to Luke. Larissa disappeared as Luke punched a wall and screamed. I ran after Larissa, I'm not leaving her until I know.

///

"It all happened so quick. I got a message from some girl called Jamie, she was saying how she and Luke were together and how he wants her to go on tour with him. She knows everything Ari. She knows about the tour places, the people on tour, the music lists, the venues. Every fucking thing!" Larissa hissed as she clambered onto the sofa curling up.

"When did you get back though Lissa?" I asked sitting down next to her.

"About three months ago. I was with the boys all that time, I was with Luke all that time. We're dating and have been for five months. I thought he was a nice boy, a kind one. He's not, he's a man whore and a twat." She cried.

"Luke isn't like that. I know that. Something has to explain this." I shook my head in disbelief.

"When you know, or when he knows let me know." She laughed still crying.

///

"Lar! Lar! It's me, open up." Luke hit the door hard and I knew what he was here for.

I got up and opened the door letting him in. Larissa shot up and looked at me slyly.

"Why'd you let him in!?" She screamed wiping her eyes.

"Because you deserve an explanation and he's the only one to give it too you."

"Look, Larissa, I can explain. Jamie is a girl from school, remember her? Jamie Lings? She's in my bio class. Anyways, I made a deal with her, I'd pretend to be her boyfriend so her dad wouldn't beat her up and kick her out for being pregnant without a freakin dad for the baby. I did this like what? Eight months ago, I didn't know I'd fall in love with you then. As long as I knew I loved you I called it off. Her dad wants her baby put up for adoption or given to her sister. I guess Jamie wanted revenge and told you a fat lie! I'm sorry I never told you." Luke ended with a shaky breath.

"You love me?" Lissa said in disbelief.

"Can I just add, saying I love you to someone, a girl, is freakin hard." Ashton pointed his finger in the air smiling.

I slapped his hand down and pushed him in the corner to shut him up.

"Yes Larissa Daniels. I love you." Luke smiled.

"Well I," Lissa walked close to him. "Love Luke Hemmings."

///

Me and Ashton were at a cafe enjoying some lunch when we saw Jemma walk in. She was pale and had barely any enthusiasm at all.

"Jemma!?" I called over waving.

She came over and sat down next to me. She was pale and red eyed. She'd clearly not slept and been crying all night.

"Hey, I'm sorry about what Edward said yesterday. I threw him out straight away. He's gone back to Devon now." She smiled weakly.

"I couldn't give a flying shit where he was, I want to know how you are jem?" I used a nickname to see if she'd open up more.

"I'm fucked. I haven't said the wedding is off yet and my dad doesn't believe in a one parent thing, unless I can get a boyfriend in a month I'm fucked. Oh, and my dad wants me to have my sisters baby too!" She exclaimed.

Wait. This sounds like ... "Jamie!? Is your sisters name Jamie!?"

"Yeah. Jamie Lings, Jemma lings. Dad wanted a boy so called her Jamie, although I love it as a girls name too. It's unisex really." She rambled.

"She's such a evil sly cow." Ashton muttered.

"That's Jamie, pure evil. She's ran off with Edward. So now I'm fucked with my dad after my baby. He doesn't even know what Jamie has done yet. Uh! My life is such a mess!" I looked at Jemma as she began to cry.

I hit Ashton to give her a comforting hug, it'd be much better coming from a guy than a girl. He shook his head and I gave him the look. He moved to her slowly and pulled her into his side rubbing her back.

"We will help you sort stuff out. I mean, it's my fault in a way." I shrugged.

"It's not your fault Ari, it's Edwards. Besides, he's going to still have a kid."

"We will help okay!?" I said more demanding.

"Sure," she nodded her head as Ashton smiled. "Okay."