Goodbye my lover

Ashton POV
I couldn't go to the hospital. Michael told the security to keep me away. The boys don't even look at me. I haven't done anything wrong, I love her, she's my everything. I feel like shit knowing she's in hospital arguing with Michael every night. I know she's been struggling because she's been messaging me. Michael goes to visit her, moans at her, then leaves.

Ring
Ring

"Hello?" I spoke.

"Ashton, it's me." Ari whispered.

"Oh my god. Thank god you called. Are you okay baby?"

"I'm okay," she mumbled. "I'm being sent home Ashton. He's sending me home. He can't bare to look at me." She whimpered.

"What!?" I yelled. "H-he can't." I said more calm.

"He's done it. I'm going home now, I'm at the airport. I don't think I'm ever going to see you again."

Now she was full on crying. Even though I hate crying, I was too. The tears couldn't stop coming. She's leaving.

"Ari, don't go. Just stay, Michael will forget soon, he'll get over it."

"Will flight number 1275 to England please board your flight."

"England!? That's not home Ari!" I yelled even louder grabbing a set of keys. "Don't get on that plane, I'm going to sort it out okay?"

"No, no Ashton. Michael is my brother, I can't loose him. I'm going, I'm so sorry baby." She sniffed.

"Ari, please?" I begged wiping my eyes getting into my car.

"I have to go, I need to show my passport and leave." She huffed as I heard shuffling of keys in her bag.

"Ari, I can fix this I promise."

"Flight number 1275 to England has been delayed by two hours due to bad weather conditions."

I felt myself smile as I turned the engine of my car on and said to Ari.

"Don't move, I'm coming." Then I hung up.

...

I reached the airport and began searching all over for her. I couldn't see her and I began to panic. Where the fuck is she!?

"Ashton?"

I spun around and saw her sitting down a few meters away. I ran to her as she stood up. I cradled her in my arms as I cried and spun around connecting my lips to hers. She kissed back but then pulled away.

"I can't Ashton, I have to leave."

"No, no you don't. I'll sort this just like I said. I can't loose you baby, I love you so much. I don't know what I'd do without you, it makes me feel sick knowing Michael is making you choose. It's ridiculous. I hate him for this and I will make sure he knows it." I promised.

"Get away from her! Why are you here!?" Michael yelled appearing from the corner.

"Michael just fuck off!" I yelled frustrated. "I'm talking to my girlfriend privately."

"I was leaving Michael, I am leaving. I'm just saying goodbye." Ari muttered.

"No! No, you're not leaving me. Not because of him!" I yelled. "Michael, do something!"

"Come on Ari, I'll buy you dinner then we can board your plane." Michael looked at her directly.

"Ari, don't." I begged her.

"I'm sorry, I have too."

With that I watched her and Michael walk away.

...

Ari POV

I'm sitting down eating a chicken royal from Burger King and watching as people run by for their planes.

"I'm sorry it has to be like this Ari." Michael murmured.

"No you're not. You're not sorry at all Michael." I huffed. "I'm tired of you controlling my life, I'm not leaving to please you, I'm moving to leave you and never come back. I hate you Michael."

I stood up grabbing my bag and walking to my gate. It's been an hour and a half of pure silence between me and Michael until then so I left it. Now I'm heading away and I'm never coming back to him.

To Ashton;
I'm so sorry Ashton. I just need you to know I love you and I'd never intentionally hurt you. I'm going to try and delete this past few months of my life and forget Michael ever existed. That means I have to forget you and the guys too. I'm so sorry, I love you xxx
Ari 🙈

I pressed send and then blocked all four guys numbers including all my friends. I'm starting my new life and that's it. I'm done with this shitty life and I want to forget about it. I'm going to create a new summer and meet a new boy. But no one, no one will ever replace Ashton Fletcher Irwin.