Im glad you crashed the wedding

Ari POV

It's been two months. I've had some tweets from fans saying 5sos seem so distant and why haven't I been in pictures with them anymore.

I never wanted to hurt them like I did but I've done it now. I'm in Boston college studying music and fashion. I wanted to become someone to show off if I ever happen to see them again. Most my college friends know I'm related to the Michael Clifford but they don't know why I don't speak to them anymore.

I'm a mature student which means I don't live on campus because I'm too old. But I don't live far and I can drive so it doesn't really make a difference.

We're going on a college trip today. We're going to a concert to see how the music works and how well it sounds and stuff. I know it's 5 seconds of summer so I'm nervous. That was until I remembered how big they are now. They sold out Madison square garden in less than an hour. They would never notice me and that was fine.

///

"Ohmygod! I can't wait to see them perform!" My new friend may squealed.

"They'll be really good." I smiled tweeting that I was excited but not tagging the boys in it.

"Let's take a selfie and I'll post it on my wall!" May smirked walking over to me and waving her phone in my face sticking her tongue out.

I did the same as she clicked the button. We pulled some other faces before she picked the best three and posted them, attached to it was ...

With this one, here we come @5sos can't wait💕

I laughed imagining if they saw it. They get millions of tweets a day. No way would they see Mays tweet.

Ashton POV

A show tonight. I'm thrilled! It'll be an amazing new experiences. We have some college kids checking out our sound system before the show starts. It'll be nice meeting some fans but I bet some aren't fans anyway. The average age group are fans are are between 15-17 and these are in there twenties.

"Bro, some girl tweeted us but with a picture of Ari, she's coming man." Luke ran in waving his phone around.

I grabbed it and saw her cheeky smile. It was defiantly Ari, and she is coming tonight. She's with the college students.

"Why? Why is she coming?" I mumbled.

"I dont know. She probably has too, who cares man, she's coming!" Michael cheered.

"I don't know if I can see her, what she said hurt, it hurt like hell."

///

Ari POV

"You know the guys right?" A boy in my class asked smiling.

"Uh, yeah, yeah a little." I laughed hesitantly.

"You're a sister to one of them, I'm sure you know them well." He chuckled. "I'm Parker." He introduced himself.

"I'm Ariana but you can call me Ari." I shook his hand.

"Call me what you wish." He told me as we headed to the bus. "Can we be partners? Or will your friend over their chop me up?"

I looked over to May and saw her shooting her dagger look. But then her crush Ethan walked over and she walked on the bus with him.

"I don't think she'll mind." I looked back to Parker.

"Great! Let's get a seat." He headed on the bus walking down the isles.

"Do you mind if I sit by the window? I'm travel sick." I stated feeling embarrassed.

"Take a seat." He waved his hand towards the window seat.