Chapter 2

~ yay I'm back sorry it took longer than expected.... I hope you like the new chapter!
-author-chan ~

Your P.O.V.
I woke up to my alarm clock screaming in my ears, except it wasn't my alarm clock, but rather my phone. I check the caller ID. Blocked. Again. Could it be the same person?
'Uhh whatever' I mentally whine as I pick up the phone. Sure enough I was right.
"Hello A, as you know KIRA has gotten more violent over the past few days and it seems that we need your help now. Please report to the task force at noon. When you reach the counter say your there to visit Soichiro Yagami, they should let you in. From there state that your a detective L hired to work for him."
'Oh so I'm going to be working under my lesser...' I thought as the voice continued.
"They should let you in. I trust that you'll make sure that none of them are KIRA, for you and them will be seeing my face later tonight. Goodbye"
"WHHHAAAAAT!???!?!?!?!? L IS GOING TO SHOW HIS FACE??!!?!?!?!...wait. That means I'm going to have to show my face too." I continued to shout a number of profanities until I calmed down. Or so I thought. I quickly checked the time. 10:45. Shit. Not calm anymore. 'Damn it Cat Milk has to cover for me..' I thought, calling her.
"Hey (y/n), what's up?" Cat Milk says, picking up the phone. I feel so blessed.
"Sorry, but can you cover for me today? Something has come up and I won't be able to make it. But I'll stop by for some sweets to explain before I go, okay?" I silently cross my fingers.
"Oh yeah sure, just don't have too much fun without me!!" she hangs up.
'Perfect then I can grab my treats and go...' I think, while trying to get ready.
~ magical getting ready montage/ time skip~
I check my watch, perfect 11:30. I was wearing black leggings that show off my curves and a sleeveless red tank top that flares out at the waist comboed with black heels. I tied my (h/c) hair into a high pony with the ends curled. I had simple make up (mascara, eyeliner, lip gloss) on with small dimond studs. I grab my black hand bag, my sweet treats that I got from Cat Milk and head out the door, hopping into my (f/c) car and start the 30 min drive to the Japanese Police station, entering 2 minutes before noon. My heels clicked as I step up to the counter.
"How may I help you?" The EXTREMELY pretty receptionist chimed. I feel sooooo underdressed compared to her pan-suit.
"I'm here to see mr. Soichiro Yagami..?" I respond hoping it would work.
"Oh yes they are on the third floor the second door to your left." She smiled.
"Thanks..." I turned around and made my way to the elavator.
~time skip brought to you by Gray's stripping habit~
"Ummm... who are you?" Asks a black - hair middle haired man, who was fairly attractive.
"I'm Ukine, the detective L hired. Who are you?" I taunt the man.
"I'm Matsuda Touta!" He beamed.
After a while all the agents who were working on the KIRA case came in. And for each of them I had to pretend like I was listening to what they were saying about KIRA, I mean I already know more than what they are saying. But at the same time that stupid L wants me to see if they are KIRA and so far, so good, no possible murderers here. Finally it's late at night and L calls telling us to enter his hotel two at a time. It was an odd number so I came in last, by myself. Yay. Note the sarcasm.
By the time I got there everybody else was waiting, so I leaned against the railing to see how this plays out.
Mr. Yagami knocks on the door as a monotone voice answers from the other side," come in, it's unlocked"
'WAIT I KNOW THAT VOICE!!!' I internally scream.