Chapter 3

~ btw the pic is my life motto
-author-chan ~

Your P.O.V.
'R-ryuzaki?!' I mentally screamed.
"I am L." He stated.
Everybody began to introduce themselves but when it came to my turn, I made my hand into the shape of a gun and point it at Mr. Yagami, as L does the same.
"Bang!" L and I both say at the same time," if I were KIRA, you Mr. Soichiro Yagami, would be dead right now. Don't give out your names so quickly instead let's value our lives." You both recite never breaking unison once.
'Now it's finally my turn to introduce myself.'
I cough akwardly, " I am A. But please call me Ukine and Mr. L, Ryuzaki." I state as I turn, leading them in further into the room but stopping before a table," Please turn off all electronics and put them in here." I smile, not wanting them to feel pressured.
"Okay, but do you not trust us?" Matsuda inquired.
"No we trust you, but think about it from our perspective, if one of you were KIRA, then this would be the perfect opportunity to see what L and I look like."
"Oh." Is all he said back.
I lead them further into the room,"Please make yourself comfortable!"
They all sit down and I take an open seat near Matsuda. The rest of the night was spent discussing KIRA, and they all left sometime in the early morning.

It was just L and I now.
I don't have to go home or get any sleep because:
1. I have had enough coffee to last me forever
2. My job doesn't start until later.
So in the meantime I was looking through files, organizing them, and getting bored. A lot.
"The sweets you brought today were very tasty." L said, gesturing to the now empty box.
"Oh, thanks I make them myself everyday...."
"Really?!" L's eyes sparkle as I hear a little bit of emotion come through his voice.
"Yeah, what did you think I was doing after hours when you decided to visit me?" I reply, with a smirk.
"Oh... that hug... it was very nice, T-thank you." He stutters a light pink dusting his cheeks.
I wouldn't be able to say the same thing about me... I was bright red.
"Soo.... the new building your making... does it have a soundproof room?" I ask hoping I could continue my side hobby in the new headquarters he was making.
"Yes. Why?"
"I was wondering if that could be my room because I umm... well becauseIliketolistentomusicreallyloudbeforeIgotosleep." I say in one breath.
"Okay, that will be your room. But I need to install security cameras because we can't hear anything that goes on in that room and you could be KIRA." He states
"YESSSSS!" Without thinking (you guys can see I tend to do that a lot) I squeezed the life out of Ryuzaki.
"U-ukine, I can't breathe..."
"Oh... sorry..." My face. It's bright red. Great.
"That hug wasn't nearly as enjoyable as the previous one." L says as if taking notes..... creepy.
The rest of the night/day was spent quietly, us just enjoying each other's presence and work. Until 3 o'clock drops by and the task force enters the apartment, bringing tons of noise with them. I grit my teeth. They. Are. So. Loud. Unlike L.
"Ukine, we're you here the whole time?!" Matsuda shrieks.
"Yes." I mumble not looking up from my computer screen.
"Really?! You realize it's 3 in the afternoon, right?"
"Oh, no I didn't. Well, I have to leave to my part time job. See you guys at ten!" I say grabbing my keys and leaving.
L's P.O.V.
'Awww why did (y/n) have to leave?! It was soo much fun having her around. Now I have no one to send faces of pain and misery when the task force is annoying! Even worse today Mr. Yagami's son is supposed to come in and help. I mean he was supposed to be here before (y/n) joined but he "had something to do". So now when my sweet angel (where the heck did that come from?!) comes back, she will be soo confused!! Wait, since when did I care about her? Oh right, when she became my friend....'
Your P.O.V.
~ time skip to after your job brought to you by kaneki 's special coffee! ~
I was opening the door when I was greeted by a young man with chestnut brown hair.
"Hello Ukine, I would like you to meet Light, Chief Yagami ' son.