Chapter 18

Hey guys!! Sorry I have been gone for so long... I've been having some technical dificulties... I have also started a new book, with 707 from mystic messenger, Please check it out! If you like it, please vote for it in MysticMessenger-WA book!
No, I won't be ending this story until the proper ending has arrived.
Yes, I still love L.
Yes, I'm still married to him.
And no, I won't be divorcing any time soon.
Any questions, just ask!
So without further  ado, the newest chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your P.O.V.

It's been two weeks since my release, making it a month since I whooped the gang's ass and so much has changed. First, Misa Amane and imagay were put under surveillance, but neither one of them said anything, except for Misa calling L a pervert, which I did not enjoy. Oh, Chief Yagami requested to be put under watch too because he couldn't handle the stress of his son being, you know, a serial killer. Now though, they have been freed. L and I weren't convinced of their innocence act, but the others were and they were begining to become skeptical about us. So without any other choice, we had to let them go. Misa is free to go where she pleases, but Light is chained to L, imagine what I have to go through.  Anyways, today is October 31st, L's birthday, so I've planned a little something special.

I put on a pair of black leggings, a black tank top, and a (f/c) flannel to put the icing on the cake. I put some tinted sunscreen on instead of foundation, some mascara, and eyeliner.
The best thing about one eye, is at least I don't have to worry about my make up being uneven.
I laughed silently to myself, like an insane asylum patient. I did my (h/l) (h/c) hair into waves, grabbed a baseball cap, and left the room. I took the elavator up to the kitchen, where the others were, dressd in jeans and a t-shirt. Matsuda skipped forward,"Ukizaki!! I can't wait for today!!"

I shook my head at Matsu's childlike behavior, he has called Ryu and I "Ukizaki" at any chance he has gotten.
Speaking of Ryu...
I look around to find L, only he wasn't anywhere.
Strange, maybe they are in his room.
"Hold on guys, I'm gonna find Ryu, I'll be right back! In the meantime, pack some snacks, we're gonna be on the road for a while!" I call behind me, already stepping into the elavator and going up towards L's and Light's room. I wait just outside the door as I listen to what was going on inside.
"Umm... this doesn't feel like a date at all..." the muffled voice of Misa exclaimed, that's right, since L and Light were chained, Misa has to have dates with Light in front of L.
"Pay no attention to me." L said as a small crunch followed afterward. "By the way," he began," will you be eating that cake?"
She retorted in disgust,"Sweets are fattening.  No thanks."
"If you use your head, you can eat sweets without gaining weight though..." L said, putting Misa in her place.
"Ah! Your making fun of me again!" She shreiked.
I decided enough was enough as I barged into the room. "Nice one honey," I said, wiping some frosting off his face and eating it, "couldn't have put it better myself."
L looked from me then to Misa." I wasn't making fun, I was stating a fact, as you can see, Mrs. Ukine eats sweets, almost as much as I do, but since she uses her brain, way more than I do, she is skinnier than you."
He sat like a normal person and pulled my onto his lap, placing his chin in the crook of my neck as his soft hair tickled my check.
"Well that doesn't matter because I'm prettier than her! I mean, she is missing one eye! How can someone find that attractive!" She shouted, gesturing to my face, or more importantly my eye. L was about to retort back but I stopped him with a tap on the nose, I wanted the silence to pull out until Misa knew her mistake.
"..."
"..."
"..."
She huffed," Light say something!"
"Whatever, excuse me for asking, but why are you here, no offense, just did you have something to say?" He asked, dodging Misa's plead.
"Whatever... Meanie!!" She squealed back.
"Yes I did, before Misa so crudely insulted me about my missing eye, which she knows happened because I was protecting the one I love and not whining and using them as a shield, I was gonna ask if you guys were ready." I stated, pointing out Misa's fault.
"Yeah, we are." Light said, Misa couldn't speak because of what I had said.
"Ready? For what?" L asked, tossing his head to the side
Misa stood and opened her mouth, but I punched her in the gut before she could say anything. "We are going out for a little outing, it being Halloween and all." I said before Misa could ruin it.
"Oh."
"So... let's go!" I exclaim, getting off L's lap and holding his free, not chained to Light, hand.