Crowns

"Where are you taking me brat?  I have work."
Levi glared at the back of (Y/n)'s head, the girl holding his hand tightly as she dragged him into the forest.  Levi sighed when he didn't get an answer, but followed reluctantly. 
They soon got to a clearing in the woods, Levi looking around.  "What now?" He sighed. 
It had been about a month that (Y/n) started staying with him, the steely man now used to the woman's silence and first-thought actions. 
(Y/n) let go of Levi's hand before holding out her hands in front of her, placing them on his chest. 
"Stay." 
The words slipped past her lips before she ran off into the bush, Levi cocking an eyebrow. 
"I'm not a mutt, brat!"  He shouted, walking towards the bushes where she'd disappeared.
Just as he approached the foliage, the (e/c) eyed girl popped out from the green leaves, holding a dozen or so of differently assorted flowers.  Levi stepped back from the sudden appearance and growled.
  "I thought I told you not to run away from me?" He stated, soon being pushed into a sitting position on the ground.  He looked at (Y/n) quietly, slight curiosity in his gaze. 
Levi watched the girl as her fingers picked at the bouquet of flowers she'd made, doing some sort of 'arts and crafts'. 
"You brought me out here to watch you tear apart petals?" He questioned, to which (Y/n) pressed her finger to his lips in a 'Be silent' way.  He glared at her as she went back to work, soon hiding her 'creation' behind her. 
"What is it brat?" Levi sighed, (Y/n) covering her eyes before looking at him.  Levi understood this little motion as her wanting him to close his eyes, doing as 'told'. 
He felt something being placed on his head, waiting for (Y/n)'s tap of approval on his hand before opening his eyes.  He glanced up at what was stuck in his hair, furrowing his eyebrows disapprovingly. 
A flower crown, made of tiger lilies and buttercups was on his head, matching the red rose and dandelion crown (Y/n) was wearing. 
"I'm not wearing this." Levi stated and watched her smile fall. 
He stood and handed her the flower crown.  (Y/n) stood as well, holding Levi's crown and one other she'd made, running off suddenly.  Levi growled and ran after her, soon arriving in Erwin's office. 
"Levi, (Y/n), why do I have the pleasure?" Erwin questioned, watching (Y/n) as she put the extra flower crown of petunias and blue bells on Erwin's blond hair.  He smiled and fixed the crown a bit. 
"What a lovely surprise, thank you dear." (Y/n) smiled happily, Levi frowning at how happy the Commander made her. 
He snatched his crown from (Y/n), angrily fitting it on his head, ignoring the woman's growing smile.