New Home

"All done!" Eren yelled from the roof, Jean, Armin, Levi and Dale all standing as well and clapping each other on the backs.
It was Summer, and for the past couple months the boys had been busy building a new house for you and Levi.  It was on top of a hill overlooking the beach of a lake, you liked the fresh water more than the ocean water. 
"It looks great guys!"
"D-Dale make sure you don't get a sunburn!"
You giggled at Marvel, who was stood next to you, along with Mikasa and Sasha, as Dale got down.
  "Come on babe, you don't really think me, your chocolaty God-like boyfriend, would get sunburn?" 
The three of you girls laughed lightly as Marvel huffed, pinching Dale's nose as the large boy - now a man - winced and whined. 
"You've gotten a burn on your nose."  Marvel said simply, then smacking Dale's stomach gently as he hissed in pain. 
"And on your stomach, I told you to put sunscreen on before you came out!" 
"Okay, okay!  Sheesh, sorry..."  Dale mumbled and rubbed the back of his neck.  Marvel sighed, standing on his toes and kissing the man's cheek.  "You're forgiven.  Come on, I think there's aloe-vera in the tent."  Dale grinned and nodded, lifting Marvel bridal style and running down the hill with him. 
"I've got iced tea!"  Jean's girlfriend, Rainy, called as she walked up the hill with a tray.  Her stomach bulged slightly as she walked with the weight of a six month baby inside her, two toddlers trotting up behind her.
  "Jesus Jean, when are you gonna put a ring on it?"
"When I actually have the free time to get a ring." Jean replied to Eren smoothly, getting down and picking up the tots. 
He kissed their cheeks as they giggled before jumping down, then placing a kiss on Rainy's lips. 
"Thanks sweetheart."  Jean mumbled as everyone else descended from the roof, Levi spinning you around before kissing you deeply. 
"Guess what we're doing tonight~"