Company

"Levi-san..."
Don't say it like that.
"Levi-san...!"
Don't look at me like that.
  "Levi-san...more..."
Don't touch me like that...
Shooting up and breathing heavily, I looked around wildly to make sure (Y/n) wasn't in the room. 
I sighed softly at the realization that she was actually sleeping in her own room for once, groaning once I noticed the sheets of my bed...wet.
Sitting up I changed my underwear and threw the top sheets off my bed, grabbing a blanket from my closet.  I laid down again and laid the blanket over top of me, looking up at the ceiling. 
There it was again. 
Her face.
Those damned (e/c) eyes and (h/c) hair. 
Why couldn't I stop thinking about her? 
"Just go to bed idiot..." I mumbled to myself, sighing and turning onto my side. 
'Don't think about her eyes, how gorgeous they are.  How she stared so beautifully into yours even though yours are steely and-'
"Dammit!" I shouted suddenly, immediately covering my hand with my mouth in regret. 
I stayed silent, straining my eardrums and listening closely.  I heard nothing and sighed quietly in relief, only to have my attention back on the door as it opened.
  (Y/n) peeked her head in, looking at me curiously.
"Levi-san?"
I sighed in defeat. 
"I'm fine.  Go back to bed."
She shook her head and ran in, crawling into the bed next to me and hiding in my neck.
"You're going to get cold brat..." I sighed, wrapping my bare arm around her shoulder.  She got up and snooped in my closet, laying down again with her own blanket. 
I sighed again and smiled ever so slightly. 
"Night Brat..."
(Y/n) yawned. 
"Levi-san..." She breathed out. 
I took it as a goodnight.