Dammit Petra

"Good evening Captain." You greeted as the raven-haired man entered, holding a small stack of books. 
"I told you to call me Levi, it's weird hearing you call me otherwise." He grumbled as you chuckled softly. 
It had been a few days since you woke up, but you were too physically ill to leave without much food or water for 3 weeks.  "Here are those books you wanted." You smiled, taking the small stack.  "Thank you..."
You put them to the side, sighing.  "Is everything okay?" Levi questioned, sitting next to you with his paperwork like he usually did. 
"I've just been thinking..."
"About?"
You took a deep breath.
"While I was asleep, I could hear everything happening around me." Levi tensed a bit, but not visibly to you. 
"Alright."
"And I heard you talking with Cadet Jaeger that day."
Levi shakily scribbled words on his work, tensing more. 
"Levi, look at me."
The cold Captain looked up, holding back the flush to his cheeks that rose when he came face-to-face with the love of his life. 
"Do you really hold feelings towards me...?"
His heart raced,  staring into your large (e/c) eyes he'd grown accustomed too. 
'If you don't do something she's going to slip past you, take the leap idiot!' Levi sighed deeply. 
"You're a brat, you know that?" He mumbled, his calloused hand going behind your head, and pushing you forward just enough for your lips to grace over his. 
"But you're my brat..." He whispered, taking the final push and pressing his lips to yours.  Your eyes slowly closed and your hands went up to cup his face, staying blissfully peaceful. 
A squeak from the door is what broke you two apart, both looking towards Levi's squad, who were watching, now nervously, from the door. 
"Dammit Petra!" Gunther whined quietly, Erd and Oluo waving nervously at the Captain. 
Levi growled. 
"Stable duty for the next two weeks, I want to be able to see myself in the water bowls."
They all nodded, scurrying out hurriedly as you giggled.  Levi sighed annoyed. 
"You're always so cute when you're grumpy." His cheeks went pink slightly, chuckling and smiling. 
"Brat."
"Shut up and kiss me Captain." You snickered back, pulling the smiling man back to you once more.